The Thread About NOTHING

Old 10-17-2018, 08:40 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
It sure NOTHING but seems like it. They are EVERYWHERE! It has always been a huge problem where I currently live because there is very little hunting allowed anywhere around here. Just some controlled hunting in a park near here and some bow and arrow hunting which is allowed on personal property. Although when I was visiting my family it seemed like more than the normal amount of deer out in the open up there too. Growing up I rarely saw deer out in the open because of all the forest around us. The only deer in our backyard were usually dead and hanging...... My dad and grandfather were avid hunters. My brothers not so much. I wonder if hunting is not as popular as it once was - I don't know. I'll have to ask my buddy who works for the fish and game commission about that when I see him over Thanksgiving.
Well stay safe and get yourself down here ASAP. NOTHING just came up as my next suggested word lol. Even my IPad knows about NOTHING.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
It's called diversion. If you're focusing on me picking on you, you're not focusing on the trauma you just went through.. NOTHING but Psychology 101..
I had to come back to this post......you know I had to......isn't it NOTHING but a good thing that I'm not focusing on the trauma, Mr Psychologist?
Old 10-17-2018, 08:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Well stay safe and get yourself down here ASAP. NOTHING just came up as my next suggested word lol. Even my IPad knows about NOTHING.
I know isn't that funny when that happens. Both my tablet and my phone are very familiar with NOTHING.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Are the deer up there NOTHING but multiplying like rabbits this year?
Evidently. And the odds of hitting one are NOTHING but going up.. Worst states for deer collision | CarInsurance.com

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-17-2018, 08:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
Evidently. And the odds of hitting one are NOTHING but going up.. Worst states for deer collision | CarInsurance.com
I'm NOTHING but trying to make it #1. Hey, I'm doing my part.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Exactly my thoughts. Yes thanks, I'm fine. My back hurts and my personal masseuse is not home so can do NOTHING to help me right now.

Haha......right this moment he just texted me and said to take a hot shower and he'd be home to massage it. Sure is a heck of a way to get a back rub though.......
First of all, I'm Happy your O.K. Second of all I'm NOTHING but happy you're back. Third of all I see why your Hubby keeps repairing the Deer attractor Mobile instead of replacing it with a different car. Fouth of all no matter which Deer I've ever hit it always seems it hurt me in one certain spot that we were speaking of two days ago. It seems like any pain I ever get from doing too much seems to settle there!

Maybe we should contact the Guinness Division of 12 step programs for PA Deer. They are stoned out or drunk on something. Do you think they talk about you at the monthly Doe, Ray, Rudolph meetings?

The pool the last two nites has been off the hook beautifulmaximus! Take Care you all. I just got a pain, gotta go for a treatment!
Old 10-17-2018, 08:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Holy ****cawitz Batman I can't believe it Mrs. Abby, NOTHING but amazing.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'm NOTHING but trying to make it #1. Hey, I'm doing my part.
You're NOTHING but an overachiever..

fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
First of all, I'm Happy your O.K. Second of all I'm NOTHING but happy you're back. Third of all I see why your Hubby keeps repairing the Deer attractor Mobile instead of replacing it with a different car. Fouth of all no matter which Deer I've ever hit it always seems it hurt me in one certain spot that we were speaking of two days ago. It seems like any pain I ever get from doing too much seems to settle there!

Maybe we should contact the Guinness Division of 12 step programs for PA Deer. They are stoned out or drunk on something. Do you think they talk about you at the monthly Doe, Ray, Rudolph meetings?

The pool the last two nites has been off the hook beautifulmaximus! Take Care you all. I just got a pain, gotta go for a treatment!
NOTHING to say but
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

Been waiting for your assessment of the situation. You NOTHING but outdid yourself. Thank you for not mentioning the word that K HAD to mention earlier today. I'm hoping to get us off the top of the search list for that word with no help from my friend.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
I had to come back to this post......you know I had to......isn't it NOTHING but a good thing that I'm not focusing on the trauma, Mr Psychologist?
Your recovery has been NOTHING but remarkable..

Old 10-17-2018, 09:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Your recovery has been NOTHING but remarkable..
I NOTHING but like Nucky's assessment of the situation. It's the deer that need help, not me.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
I NOTHING but like Nucky's assessment of the situation. It's the deer that need help, not me.
The first step in recovery is "We admitted we were NOTHING but powerless over deer— that our lives had become unmanageable" ..

Old 10-17-2018, 09:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
The first step in recovery is "We admitted we were NOTHING but powerless over deer— that our lives had become unmanageable" ..
LOL, good one, but right now I'm NOTHING but powerless over sleep. Good night all!
Old 10-17-2018, 09:35 PM
Sage

fw, you are NOTHING but an herb like the rest of us now.. Congrats.. lol

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.