The Thread About NOTHING

Old 10-23-2018, 02:47 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Does this mean you'll agree to head up the tech team as part of the NOTHING Squad?
Been there, done that, got the T Shirt. NOTHING but fun and games for me now.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

You know it's NOTHING but a slow day when there's TWO threads running simultaneously contemplating the future of Costco in The Villages..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-23-2018, 03:07 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You know it's NOTHING but a slow day when there's TWO threads running simultaneously contemplating the future of Costco in The Villages..
Better than poop. NOTHING worse than that.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Yep, I saw that and said sayonara......I'm outta here.

This place is getting too boring for me. If something doesn't liven up around here soon, I think I can go to bed early and be assured I will miss NOTHING.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:41 PM
Sage

Quote:

This place is getting too boring for me. If something doesn't liven up around here soon, I think I can go to bed early and be assured I will miss NOTHING.
If it wasn't for NOTHING and the classifieds there would be about 10 posts per day.. lol

Old 10-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
If it wasn't for NOTHING and the classifieds there would be about 10 posts per day.. lol
Yeah, we don't even have to try to be NOTHING but the best. It just falls in our lap for lack of anything else to do around here. Post and they will come........lol
Old 10-23-2018, 05:10 PM
Sage

Fw, I'm not going to post outside of this thread so about Costco - very clean and orderly, great deals, their brand items (Kirkland) are often better than a lot of major brands, customer service is extraordinary. Read an article once about how major merchandisers vie for shelf space in Costco. If I can find it again I will post it. It was very revealing regarding the quality of products that Costco chooses to put on their shelves, because they can.

Bakery is very good and cheap. Meats are excellent. Oh and btw, K, I'm not mad at them anymore. They have replaced the Kirkland brand yogurt that I love with organic Kirkland yogurt in larger containers - just when you think you lost your favorite, they come out with something even better. These are just a few reasons why I think Costco is NOTHING but the best where big box stores are concerned.

One last thing - they pay quite well at Costco. If I remember correctly when ours opened around here and that was some time ago, the minimum was $15/hr. You know how when you walk into a place and you can tell people are generally happy to work there? That's what I often see when I go to different Costco's.

Oh, one other last thing - they have great balls. Well that's what another poster said on the general forum.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:23 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Fw, I'm not going to post outside of this thread so about Costco - very clean and orderly, great deals, their brand items (Kirkland) are often better than a lot of major brands, customer service is extraordinary. Read an article once about how major merchandisers vie for shelf space in Costco. If I can find it again I will post it. It was very revealing regarding the quality of products that Costco chooses to put on their shelves, because they can.

Bakery is very good and cheap. Meats are excellent. Oh and btw, K, I'm not mad at them anymore. They have replaced the Kirkland brand yogurt that I love with organic Kirkland yogurt in larger containers - just when you think you lost your favorite, they come out with something even better. These are just a few reasons why I think Costco is NOTHING but the best where big box stores are concerned.

One last thing - they pay quite well at Costco. If I remember correctly when ours opened around here and that was some time ago, the minimum was $15/hr. You know how when you walk into a place and you can tell people are generally happy to work there? That's what I often see when I go to different Costco's.

Oh, one other last thing - they have great balls. Well that's what another poster said on the general forum.
My sister loved them but we always shopped at Sams, just what we were used to. They do pay well and treat their employees well. I just think it is so funny how people can beat a topic they really can't do anything about into the ground, like discussing it on TOTV is going to change anything. I'd rather just talk about NOTHING.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:24 PM
Sage

Okay, let's see if this doesn't wake some of you up around here. If not, I'm out of here. Going to bed is actually beginning to sound exciting. Got this from Facebook -

chuckle-day-jpg

If NOTHING else, I think Nucky will like it.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:26 PM
Sage

Sorry, fw, didn't see your NOTHING post before I posted. I thought everyone fell asleep at their laptops - lol. Now that I look at the time, I bet that's exactly what K is doing........
Old 10-23-2018, 05:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Okay, let's see if this doesn't wake some of you up around here. If not, I'm out of here. Going to bed is actually beginning to sound exciting. Got this from Facebook -

Attachment 77007

Gotta admit your are coming around and doing NOTHING but pretty well. Posting something like that really takes BALLS!
Old 10-23-2018, 05:44 PM
fw102807

Quote:

And by missing NOTHING do you mean that you will be getting something? Inquiring minds need to know.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Gotta admit your are coming around and doing NOTHING but pretty well. Posting something like that really takes BALLS!
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Just trying to stir something up instead of NOTHING, I guess. It certainly worked with you.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
And by missing NOTHING do you mean that you will be getting something? Inquiring minds need to know.
He's already asleep on the couch. Although it wouldn't take much to stir up that NOTHING.
Old 10-23-2018, 06:49 PM
Sage

Quote:

Attachment 77007

For some of us going to bed is still exciting..
NOTHING but a good joke though..

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.