The Thread About NOTHING

Old 10-31-2018, 02:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Without NOTHING, the NOTHING thread would be NOTHING to write home about.
NOTHING is amiss.
Old 10-31-2018, 02:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Without NOTHING, the NOTHING thread would be NOTHING to write home about.
You write home about NOTHING? I'd love to see what you say.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-31-2018, 03:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I do not like to be violated on NOTHING. I am a very competitive person and hate being wrong about NOTHING. I got slam dunked on my request but one day when our buddy shows his head I'll have somebody to back me up.

No NOTHING justice No Peace!
Old 10-31-2018, 03:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You write home about NOTHING? I'd love to see what you say.. lol
I say The Villages is NOTHING but perfection everywhere you look!
Old 10-31-2018, 03:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I do not like to be violated on NOTHING. I am a very competitive person and hate being wrong about NOTHING. I got slam dunked on my request but one day when our buddy shows his head I'll have somebody to back me up.
No NOTHING justice No Peace!
Sorry Nuckers -- I usually am supportive of your comments, but NOTHING remains the essence of each post.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Sorry Nuckers -- I usually am supportive of your comments, but NOTHING remains the essence of each post.
That’s it I’m withholding my dues next month. That sounds NOTHING but fair. If our Pal was here he would probably want Union Representation.

Didn’t the part about the dog eating my NOTHING just make you see the light? I guess Not. NOTHING but defeated, drats!
Old 10-31-2018, 05:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
That’s it I’m withholding my dues next month. That sounds NOTHING but fair. If our Pal was here he would probably want Union Representation.

Didn’t the part about the dog eating my NOTHING just make you see the light? I guess Not. NOTHING but defeated, drats!
It looks like you're going to have to keep putting in NOTHING.

Old 10-31-2018, 07:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
It looks like you're going to have to keep putting in NOTHING.
Guest appearance tonight at Spanish Springs. What a blast. I'm tired from laughing. The music was pretty good also, I have no idea who it was! NOTHING but a perfect night and perfect weather.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:58 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Guest appearance tonight at Spanish Springs. What a blast. I'm tired from laughing. The music was pretty good also, I have no idea who it was! NOTHING but a perfect night and perfect weather.
Tired from laughing is NOTHING but a great problem to have.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:56 AM
Sage

Good Morning You Lovely bunch Of NOTHING Coconuts. Up and at 'em. What will be the controversy of the day? As long as I'm not involved its all good!

Speaking of Coconuts, made me think of the island. I wonder how Mary Ann is doing in real life? I hope she is doing better?
Old 11-01-2018, 06:10 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Good Morning You Lovely bunch Of NOTHING Coconuts. Up and at 'em. What will be the controversy of the day? As long as I'm not involved its all good!

Speaking of Coconuts, made me think of the island. I wonder how Mary Ann is doing in real life? I hope she is doing better?
I think you're safe as long as you weren't out trick or treating last night. I can't believe it is Nov already and a busy month for us. There will be a lot more something than NOTHING.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

I better post before the Kommander gets on here today. I'm feeling like NOTHING but crap. Feels like I got hit by a MAC truck. That's why I didn't post last night. Not sure when I will be posting again. Just wanted you all to know I'm still alive just not well at the moment and didn't want you worry warts to worry. This too shall pass.

Hope you all have a good day. Looks like you had a good one yesterday. Carry on..........
Old 11-01-2018, 08:38 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I better post before the Kommander gets on here today. I'm feeling like NOTHING but crap. Feels like I got hit by a MAC truck. That's why I didn't post last night. Not sure when I will be posting again. Just wanted you all to know I'm still alive just not well at the moment and didn't want you worry warts to worry. This too shall pass.

Hope you all have a good day. Looks like you had a good one yesterday. Carry on..........
Oh no! That is terrible, I hope you feel better soon. I used to be sick a lot while I was still working but have been much better since I retired. I don't know if it was because I was more worn out then or being exposed to all those germ carrying NOTHINGS
Old 11-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

If you're still breathing you can still do NOTHING.

Hope you get to feeling better quickly..

Old 11-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Oh no! That is terrible, I hope you feel better soon. I used to be sick a lot while I was still working but have been much better since I retired. I don't know if it was because I was more worn out then or being exposed to all those germ carrying NOTHINGS
I NOTHING but hear that. I never stopped being sick with an upper respiratory situation that came back on both of us on the summer visit. You are not supposed to see the air. Also being away from the little Germ Factories help us do better since we're here.

We have friends in Pennsy rite now who have the entire household down with the flu. Rut Roh Astro! Feel Better Quickly Mrs. Abbey Road.

Take two aspirins and post in the morning, hopefully!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.