The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-07-2018, 02:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,425 Times in 2,269 Posts

We just got back from Costco. It's NOTHING but a good thing that I went to chaperone Mrs. K. If I wasn't there I think she would have bought every Christmas ornament they had.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-07-2018, 02:48 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
to NOTHING.

I think Nucky was the only candidate on the ballot and the only one that voted. I believe the election was rigged..
That is NOTHING but rumor. He was simply the most qualified candidate for the position and was unanimous in that.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:03 PM
Sage

Have we said it all? Is there NOTHING left to say?

Old 11-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Pretty hard to get to the Grand Canyon in a golf cart and not for NOTHING. Expanding on Nucky's idea of a country wide the Villages. And there is lots of NOTHING in many parts of the West. Nevada is mostly just open valleys and low mountains.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:04 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Pretty hard to get to the Grand Canyon in a golf cart and not for NOTHING. Expanding on Nucky's idea of a country wide the Villages. And there is lots of NOTHING in many parts of the West. Nevada is mostly just open valleys and low mountains.
Golf carts at the Grand Canyon is NOTHING but hilarious. I guess when you think of it golf carts in a lot of places is pretty funny. Imagine having them in NYC for example.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:02 PM
Sage

Did Abby abandon NOTHING?

Hopefully she's alright and not out deer hunting again..

Last edited by Kenswing; 11-07-2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I’ll NOTHING but talk to yous tomorrow. Are we going back to you know where the Golden Showers have been mentioned lately? Cold over there. Need snow tires on the Golf Cart! You all are in on The Gravy Train! Stress Free, big buckaroonies $$$$
Old 11-08-2018, 06:59 AM
fw102807

Quote:

I don't know why her husband thinks these long days is a good gig and something she should hold on too. The long commute dodging the deer seems NOTHING but dangerous. I think they definitely need to get themselves down here and claim victory. Win win!
Old 11-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I don't know why her husband thinks these long days is a good gig and something she should hold on too. The long commute dodging the deer seems NOTHING but dangerous. I think they definitely need to get themselves down here and claim victory. Win win!
I was beat up last night. Traffic was so bad that it added an additional hour on my drive. My only long day is Wednesdays unless I fill in for someone. The others are less than 8 hour days. It is the best and easiest job I've ever had and pays better than I've ever been paid. I got a great deal when I landed this job. The icing on the cake is how much they like and appreciate me. My husband does often remind me of that. Probably because he has been in the same profession and knows how bad it can be and how fortunate I am. In the meantime, it will be interesting to see how things go this trip down to TV. It's been awhile since my husband and I have been there together and alone. I'll have to be sure we have so much fun he won't want to come back here.

Anyway, I have not abandoned NOTHING but I am still in the "pause and reflect on NOTHING" mode. I even researched the idea of taking a vow of silence for NOTHING more than my own good. Well probably for other's good too.

Today is Thursday, November 8th. I hope you all have a wonderful NOTHING kind of day. Oh, and thanks for your concern. I really do appreciate it.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:08 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I was beat up last night. Traffic was so bad that it added an additional hour on my drive. My only long day is Wednesdays unless I fill in for someone. The others are less than 8 hour days. It is the best and easiest job I've ever had and pays better than I've ever been paid. I got a great deal when I landed this job. The icing on the cake is how much they like and appreciate me. My husband does often remind me of that. Probably because he has been in the same profession and knows how bad it can be and how fortunate I am. In the meantime, it will be interesting to see how things go this trip down to TV. It's been awhile since my husband and I have been there together and alone. I'll have to be sure we have so much fun he won't want to come back here.

Anyway, I have not abandoned NOTHING but I am still in the "pause and reflect on NOTHING" mode. I even researched the idea of taking a vow of silence for NOTHING more than my own good. Well probably for other's good too.

Today is Thursday, November 8th. I hope you all have a wonderful NOTHING kind of day. Oh, and thanks for your concern. I really do appreciate it.
I do hope that it works out that way and that you do decide to stay. Posting on TOTV is NOTHING but conflicting. Sometimes it is very fun and sometimes it is very draining. I think a lot of it also has to do with online news as well. I often find I just want to turn it all off and go read a book.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I do hope that it works out that way and that you do decide to stay. Posting on TOTV is NOTHING but conflicting. Sometimes it is very fun and sometimes it is very draining. I think a lot of it also has to do with online news as well. I often find I just want to turn it all off and go read a book.
You are NOTHING but right. Living in the world in many ways is becoming less fun by the minute. Living in a bubble sounds more inviting every day.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:17 AM
fw102807

Quote:
You are NOTHING but right. Living in the world in many ways is becoming less fun by the minute. Living in a bubble sounds more inviting every day.
Every time we go someplace, even going to visit our friends the other day, we are always NOTHING but happy to come home. The Villages is good for the soul.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Sage

Quote:

Is that even possible for a married woman? I've never heard anything like that..

I'm glad you're still with us. And yes, the world sucks. But if we all retreated from it it would suck more.

NOTHING escaped me.. lol

Last edited by Kenswing; 11-08-2018 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Sage

Good news, bad news.. Good news is that it's a nice sunny day. Bad news is that it's only 31 degrees. This cold snap NOTHING but snuck up me. I think I'll finish winterizing equipment today.. lol

Old 11-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
Is that even possible for a married woman? I've never heard anything like that..

I'm glad you're still with us. And yes, the world sucks. But if we all retreated from it it would suck more.
Your posts often give me NOTHING but mixed emotions. And you are missing your NOTHING to boot. What's that all about?

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.