The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-16-2018, 06:50 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Good morning all you Nothings. Am I the only one awake?
Good morning BK I am here reporting for NOTHING. Can't say I am bright eyed and bushy tailed though especially the bright eyed part.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:19 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Good morning BK I am here reporting for NOTHING. Can't say I am bright eyed and bushy tailed though especially the bright eyed part.

Oh poor Mrs. FW -- in your condition it may take nothing but a few more days to be bright eyed LOL.

How is the eye this morning?
Old 11-16-2018, 07:21 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Oh poor Mrs. FW -- in your condition it may take nothing but a few more days to be bright eyed LOL.

How is the eye this morning?
NOTHING but a lovely shade of red, just in time for Chrismas, maybe I will dye my hair green.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

I'm up too. It usually is the women first. Today is Friday, November 16th. My cousin just texted me that she's so worn out from her 4 hour ride home from work last night (usually a 45 minute drive) that she can't even pull herself together to go to the gym today. Sure glad I didn't have to be in it yesterday, or this morning for that matter. NOTHING like being on the inside looking out at times like that.

Before moving to TV I have to get a picture of the Giant thuja trees that I picked out to be a buffer between our house and our neighbors. They are just gorgeous especially with fresh fallen snow on them. Wish we would have planted them on the other side of our house as well. They're about 3 stories high and shaped like perfect Christmas trees. Due to my husband's perfect positioning when he planted them they are a sight to behold. You wouldn't even know there was a house next to us they are so tall. And best part of all they are deer resistant unlike some other border evergreens. I usually have NOTHING to do with landscaping or gardening but even my husband was impressed with that pick. Maybe I'll develop a new hobby in retirement.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:29 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
NOTHING but a lovely shade of red, just in time for Chrismas, maybe I will dye my hair green.
I'm sure you would be nothing short of a "sight for sore eyes".
Old 11-16-2018, 07:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
There you go.......that's the spirit! Fw, you are NOTHING but great. You never seem to lose that wonderful sense of humor of yours.

Is it still painful?
Old 11-16-2018, 07:38 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I'm up too. It usually is the women first. Today is Friday, November 16th. My cousin just texted me that she's so worn out from her 4 hour ride home from work last night (usually a 45 minute drive) that she can't even pull herself together to go to the gym today. Sure glad I didn't have to be in it yesterday, or this morning for that matter. NOTHING like being on the inside looking out at times like that.

Before moving to TV I have to get a picture of the Giant thuja trees that I picked out to be a buffer between our house and our neighbors. They are just gorgeous especially with fresh fallen snow on them. Wish we would have planted them on the other side of our house as well. They're about 3 stories high and shaped like perfect Christmas trees. Due to my husband's perfect positioning when he planted them they are a sight to behold. You wouldn't even know there was a house next to us they are so tall. And best part of all they are deer resistant unlike some other border evergreens. I usually have NOTHING to do with landscaping or gardening but even my husband was impressed with that pick. Maybe I'll develop a new hobby in retirement.
I don't think anyone ever hated winter as much as I did from the first snowflake to come down until it was all gone. White Christmas...bah humbug! My favorite song was Let It Snow (Somewhere Else). The only snow I ever want to see again is NOTHING but fake. Pictures are OK though.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:41 AM
fw102807

Quote:
I'm sure you would be nothing short of a "sight for sore eyes".
NOTHING but a sight to not behold.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:43 AM
fw102807

Quote:
There you go.......that's the spirit! Fw, you are NOTHING but great. You never seem to lose that wonderful sense of humor of yours.

Is it still painful?
NOTHING but itchy...so itchy.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:45 AM
Sage

Quote:
I don't think anyone ever hated winter as much as I did from the first snowflake to come down until it was all gone. White Christmas...bah humbug! My favorite song was Let It Snow (Somewhere Else). The only snow I ever want to see again is NOTHING but fake. Pictures are OK though.
I'll keep that in mind. I won't be bringing a cooler full of snow down for you - lol. NOTHING but pictures.

Have your other symptoms cleared up? Are we left with NOTHING but the eyes to get back to normal? Not that that is a small thing, just wondering. You and Nucky sure have been hit hard. My husband keeps saying I thought you weren't supposed to get sick down there. He really does think it's a bubble.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING but itchy...so itchy.
NOTHING but compresses may be the only thing for that unless they are still allowing you to use the antihistamine drops along with the others. I hate being itchy.......anywhere. I don't know what's worse sometimes - itchiness that won't go away or pain. I guess it would depend on the degree of the pain.
Old 11-16-2018, 08:04 AM
fw102807

Quote:
I'll keep that in mind. I won't be bringing a cooler full of snow down for you - lol. NOTHING but pictures.

Have your other symptoms cleared up? Are we left with NOTHING but the eyes to get back to normal? Not that that is a small thing, just wondering. You and Nucky sure have been hit hard. My husband keeps saying I thought you weren't supposed to get sick down there. He really does think it's a bubble.
Your husband doesn't think there are germs in Florida? He's so cute!
Old 11-16-2018, 08:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
You talking to me - Robert De Niro - YouTube

NOTHING but liked him better back then. But if you are talkin' to me - sorry, I might move but I'm not growin' a set - l
I NOTHING but agree. What makes him think that his thoughts are important enough to share the way he did. Maybe he thought he was on a movie set. My opinion of him started to slide as soon as we saw The Faulkers. Come on, a great guy like him trying a stunt like that?

I'm glad you are not going to grow a set because then you would find out about the elevated toilet water level throughout The Villages.

I like the Concrete Mixer at Culver's but that's over, time to get back to business. I went up a couple of Lbs. Stress and the Devil made me do it!
Old 11-16-2018, 08:41 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I went up a couple of Lbs. Stress and the Devil made me do it!
I would assume you've used the line with P -- "nothing but more of me to love"

Last edited by BK001; 11-16-2018 at 08:46 AM.
Old 11-16-2018, 08:43 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I NOTHING but agree. What makes him think that his thoughts are important enough to share the way he did. Maybe he thought he was on a movie set. My opinion of him started to slide as soon as we saw The Faulkers. Come on, a great guy like him trying a stunt like that?

I'm glad you are not going to grow a set because then you would find out about the elevated toilet water level throughout The Villages.

I like the Concrete Mixer at Culver's but that's over, time to get back to business. I went up a couple of Lbs. Stress and the Devil made me do it!
I don't even want to weigh myself right now since I have been shoving food into my mouth trying to make myself feel better. NOTHING edible is safe. I am recovering though. The drops this morning have finally stopped the oozing and I have stopped feeling like I have been hit by a bus.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.