The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-22-2018, 10:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 2,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I'll be a son of a gun, someone told me today that there is an ingredient or something in Turkey which makes you NOTHING but go to sleep after you eat it. I'll be damned if it isn't NOTHING but a fact. I thought they were Pushing my leg! The eating Olympic's is over and being the Rocket Scientist I am I scheduled a Doctor appointment for tomorrow. Say hello to the Bad Guy!
It's NOTHING but the truth.. What is Tryptophan? - Sleep.Org

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-22-2018, 11:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'm NOTHING but a huge Pentatonix fan. I'm actually subscribed to their YouTube channel..

Mrs. K actually cried the first time she heard this.
[Official Video] Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix - YouTube
Me too, on both counts. That is NOTHING but one of their best...
Old 11-23-2018, 12:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Me too, on both counts. That is NOTHING but one of their best...
You're up NOTHING but late. Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?

Old 11-23-2018, 12:08 AM
Sage

Quote:
I'll be a son of a gun, someone told me today that there is an ingredient or something in Turkey which makes you NOTHING but go to sleep after you eat it. I'll be damned if it isn't NOTHING but a fact. I thought they were Pushing my leg! The eating Olympic's is over and being the Rocket Scientist I am I scheduled a Doctor appointment for tomorrow. Say hello to the Bad Guy!
Turkey - the perfect bedtime snack.......lol

While you guys all stuffed yourselves tonight, I didn't go for seconds, had just a sip of wine, and only a taste of the desserts. I consider that NOTHING but a miracle for Thanksgiving day. The food sure was great though - lots of variety and lots of it. Grateful for the abundance and especially for having the best neighbors ever. One thing we will surely miss when we leave.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:12 AM
Sage

Quote:
Turkey - the perfect bedtime snack.......lol

While you guys all stuffed yourselves tonight, I didn't go for seconds, had just a sip of wine, and only a taste of the desserts. I consider that NOTHING but a miracle for Thanksgiving day. The food sure was great though - lots of variety and lots of it. Grateful for the abundance and especially for having the best neighbors ever. One thing we will surely miss when we leave.
I didn't go for seconds either. I took NOTHING but way too much the first time around..

Old 11-23-2018, 12:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
You're up NOTHING but late. Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?
Yes we did, thanks. Sounds like yours put you out on the couch - lol. We just got in. My neighbors are NOTHING but night owls. I'm just waiting until the fire heats up to a roar before going upstairs and thought I would check in to see how you guys all made out. So funny how we all thought to do the same thing. Family is great, friends and neighbors are great, but there's NOTHING like having a NOTHING family.......
Old 11-23-2018, 12:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
I didn't go for seconds either. I took NOTHING but way too much the first time around..
Well it sounds like you did NOTHING but a great job making dinner. I'm really exhausted but I don't think it had anything to do with the turkey. Off to bed, see you in the morning.
Old 11-23-2018, 12:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Well it sounds like you did NOTHING but a great job making dinner. I'm really exhausted but I don't think it had anything to do with the turkey. Off to bed, see you in the morning.
Yeah, dinner turned out pretty good.

NOTHING but sweet dreams..

Old 11-23-2018, 08:41 AM
Sage

Good morning, everyone. It's Friday, November 23rd, and it looks like the men of NOTHINGVILLE not only stuffed the turkey but themselves as well - lol. I trust that fw and BK also had a good Thanksgiving.

It's about 15 degrees here this morning. Thank goodness the sun is shining brightly - a little solar gain can only help on a cold day like this. My husband was up earlier than me and reports a beautiful harvest moon was hanging over the early morning sky when he awoke. Sorry I missed it. The views in TV must be amazing at times with those wide open skies down there.

No Black Friday shopping for me. Whatever I needed in the regular stores this week I got on Tuesday when everyone else was grocery shopping. Today while everyone is running around frantically doing holiday shopping, I'm headed to the grocery store. NOTHING better than avoiding the masses.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,360 Times in 2,081 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm NOTHING but a huge Pentatonix fan. I'm actually subscribed to their YouTube channel..

Mrs. K actually cried the first time she heard this. [Official Video] Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix - YouTube
That was wonderful. Thanks for posting that on NOTHING.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:46 AM
fw102807

Had NOTHING but a fabulous day. Went to bed last night and slept like a rock. Today we are going to cut down a Christmas tree. Have a great day everyone.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Good Morning NOTHING'S. That tripsleepomine in the turkey really worked. I'm still groggy! What a beautiful day and the meaning behind it all was not lost on me for once. Onward & Upward.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Had NOTHING but a fabulous day. Went to bed last night and slept like a rock. Today we are going to cut down a Christmas tree. Have a great day everyone.
NOTHING but a trooper you are taking away from such precious time to touch base with us. It's great to be able to experience your joy through your posts - thanks for sharing. Wishing you more treasured moments while you're there. xoxox

I would never post that last bit on a post directed to the Kommander. He would accuse me of being too mushy - lol. Had to give you a laugh for the day......
Old 11-23-2018, 10:04 AM
Sage

Quote:
Good Morning NOTHING'S. That tripsleepomine in the turkey really worked. I'm still groggy! What a beautiful day and the meaning behind it all was not lost on me for once. Onward & Upward.
Sounds like you had a perfect day from beginning to end. Btw, your play on words is NOTHING but outstanding....... I think I might start using some of them at the pharmacy - lol
Old 11-23-2018, 10:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Good morning, everyone. It's Friday, November 23rd, and it looks like the men of NOTHINGVILLE not only stuffed the turkey but themselves as well - lol. I trust that fw and BK also had a good Thanksgiving.

It's about 15 degrees here this morning. Thank goodness the sun is shining brightly - a little solar gain can only help on a cold day like this. My husband was up earlier than me and reports a beautiful harvest moon was hanging over the early morning sky when he awoke. Sorry I missed it. The views in TV must be amazing at times with those wide open skies down there.

No Black Friday shopping for me. Whatever I needed in the regular stores this week I got on Tuesday when everyone else was grocery shopping. Today while everyone is running around frantically doing holiday shopping, I'm headed to the grocery store. NOTHING better than avoiding the masses.
Oh hell no.. I'll just sit here and enjoy my wet and gloomy 47 degrees..

NOTHING on the agenda today except to move some furniture around to make room for the Christmas tree..

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.