The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-23-2018, 07:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 2,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Hey, I'm NOTHING but getting better. Not at entertaining but at catching on.

And fine.......I won't charge.
NOTHING better than a freebie..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-23-2018, 07:53 PM
fw102807

Today was another wonderful day. We went and selected the perfect tree and then cut it ourselves. We then came home and decorated it. NOTHING but wonderful family time. It's a little cold but not bone chilling and it is supposed to warm a bit tomorrow.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
NOTHING better than a freebie..
Well then, you got yours for the night - NOTHING more.....lol
Old 11-23-2018, 08:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Today was another wonderful day. We went and selected the perfect tree and then cut it ourselves. We then came home and decorated it. NOTHING but wonderful family time. It's a little cold but not bone chilling and it is supposed to warm a bit tomorrow.
Sounds like NOTHING but a beautiful Christmas story in real life. So happy for you to have this special time together with loved ones.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,360 Times in 2,081 Posts

Quote:
Speaking of Quentin Tarantino, did you see Hateful Eight? NOTHING but classic Tarantino, wouldn't you say?
Yes. I really liked that. He is making another movie right now that has some kind of connection to Charles Manson and Sharon Tate. NOTHING but interesting. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Wikipedia
Old 11-23-2018, 08:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Yes. I really liked that. He is making another movie right now that has some kind of connection to Charles Manson and Sharon Tate. NOTHING but interesting. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Wikipedia
One of the first books I ever read that wasn't school related was NOTHING but Helter Skelter.. A bit much for my 11 year old mind to digest..

Old 11-23-2018, 08:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Sounds like something worth checking out. He is NOTHING but one strange dude, but I guess it takes that kind of odd creativity to produce such interesting and different stuff. Whenever I see his films it's like I can't stop watching them once I start, but even when it's over I still don't know if I liked it or not. Don't know of any writer/director that made me feel so conflicted like that.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
One of the first books I ever read that wasn't school related was NOTHING but Helter Skelter.. A bit much for my 11 year old mind to digest..
Well that explains NOTHING but a lot......

I was really intrigued by stuff like that too. Probably my first one similar to that was In Cold Blood by Truman Capote.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Helter Skelter loosely translates into Damn, Damn, Damn I forgot My NOTHING!

We have been staying busy with our side project which is a blessing. It's a bit much at times but still, overall I wouldn't trade it for NOTHING. It's funny how you become close to people and how challenging yet rewarding it can be. In a way, it's like having a Father back in my life. My Dad died when I was either 16 or 17.
I made the best of it that I could. This guy is a quick-witted dude.

Yesterday I said wait till you NOTHING but see the Spiral Ham, it's almost as big as one cheek of my butt. Without missing a beat he said to return it immediately because it won't fit in the oven. Gotta love him. Turned 89 today. Just a remarkable person!

He got a kick outta me coming out with a Big Fire Extinguisher when we lit his candles and I put a ladder near the smoke detector in case we had to pull the batteries. Touche'.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

We have been staying busy with our side project which is a blessing. It's a bit much at times but still, overall I wouldn't trade it for NOTHING. It's funny how you become close to people and how challenging yet rewarding it can be. In a way, it's like having a Father back in my life. My Dad died when I was either 16 or 17.

Yesterday I said wait till you NOTHING but see the Spiral Ham, it's almost as big as one cheek of my butt. Without missing a beat he said to return it immediately because it won't fit in the oven. Gotta love him. Turned 89 today. Just a remarkable person!
I was just about ready to go to bed because of work tomorrow. But boy, am I glad I checked in before doing so. This is NOTHING but hilarious.......

As my husband always says, Nucky, in giving you receive. And as you said, NOTHING but a blessing. Thankful for 2 smart, giving and caring men in my life.

Check in with you all tomorrow before work. Good night.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
I had read that too fairly early in life. Very disturbing and not for NOTHING. Long book too.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

He got a kick outta me coming out with a Big Fire Extinguisher when we lit his candles and I put a ladder near the smoke detector in case we had to pull the batteries. Touche'
NOTHING but pure gold..

Old 11-24-2018, 05:57 AM
Sage

I see you added a line to your post, Nucky. Very funny story indeed. Thanks for sharing. What a great relationship!

Good morning, everyone. It's Saturday, November 24th. When will you be back, fw? We sure miss you but certainly appreciate your effort to keep in touch. It's been heartwarming to hear the events of your day. A great way to begin the holiday season.

I hope you all have more than NOTHING to say today because I got NOTHING else. I'll check in later when I get home. Or maybe I'll surprise you throughout the day, depending on how my day goes. In the meantime, I hope you all have a great one!
Old 11-24-2018, 08:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Well that explains NOTHING but a lot......

I was really intrigued by stuff like that too. Probably my first one similar to that was In Cold Blood by Truman Capote.
I had read that too as well as The Onion Field and Crime and Punishment. These were as a teen. And not for NOTHING.

The Onion Field - Wikipedia
Old 11-24-2018, 08:26 AM
fw102807

Quote:
I see you added a line to your post, Nucky. Very funny story indeed. Thanks for sharing. What a great relationship!

Good morning, everyone. It's Saturday, November 24th. When will you be back, fw? We sure miss you but certainly appreciate your effort to keep in touch. It's been heartwarming to hear the events of your day. A great way to begin the holiday season.

I hope you all have more than NOTHING to say today because I got NOTHING else. I'll check in later when I get home. Or maybe I'll surprise you throughout the day, depending on how my day goes. In the meantime, I hope you all have a great one!
I get back tomorrow night. We have so much more not NOTHING planned for today. My daughter is like the K man she is a wonderful planner and always makes sure we have fun activities when we visit.

Nucky that is great about your friend. In our neighborhood everyone helps each other out and it makes it a very nice place to live.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.