The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-27-2018, 09:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I just pick my dog up when he is being stubborn. NOTHING but easy. Great to hear you could be getting a furry friend, Nucky. You could meet Barefoot and me sometime at Doggie Doo Run Run. I go there at different times though but am known to visit Paradise Lake dog park as well as some of the other Villages' area dog parks.
I wouldn't miss it for the world. NOTHING but before NOTHING started, You Tal, Mrs. Barefoot, Mrs. Gracie & dbussone helped me a whole lot when Our Dog passed away. It was a year ago on November 17th and when I went back to the Thread Broken Hearted that I started the day he passed I found it closed. Believe it or not, it was NOTHING but good to find it closed. It helped me close that Chapter.

I can't believe how much of an effect that beautiful animal had on our lives. I don't purposely disrespect people and wouldn't disrespect him either but it has been a long wait and the time has come. I'm so excited. I'm not expecting an exact replacement just a nice size dog that wants to be spoiled to death and is dramaless. God Bless Mrs. Nucky. The timing couldn't be better! She =

Hope I pick NOTHING but the correct dog or else
Old 11-27-2018, 10:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

It cracks me up when Floridians talk about the cold..

Abby, have a safe trip down and enjoy your visit.

Nucky, I'm glad Mrs. Nuckster has reached the point that she's talking about a new canine family member. I know you've been waiting for that day..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-27-2018, 10:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
It cracks me up when Floridians talk about the cold..

Abby, have a safe trip down and enjoy your visit.

Nucky, I'm glad Mrs. Nuckster has reached the point that she's talking about a new canine family member. I know you've been waiting for that day..
I hate to be the one to point out. I'm so upset I can hardly type but you forgot a little important item. NOTHING.

Having her on my side with a new Pup is the greatest gift. I don't cry easily but I'm flooding the keyboard now! Big Baby!
Old 11-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I hate to be the one to point out. I'm so upset I can hardly type but you forgot a little important item. NOTHING.

Having her on my side with a new Pup is the greatest gift. I don't cry easily but I'm flooding the keyboard now! Big Baby!
I left out my NOTHING just to see if anyone would notice.. lol

Old 11-27-2018, 10:50 AM
Sage

One of my buddies sent me this. Thought it was NOTHING but funny..
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	MarineFriday.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	77522  

Old 11-27-2018, 11:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
I left out my NOTHING just to see if anyone would notice.. lol
First off, to you - NOTHING but yeah right!!

Quote:

And now to you, my dear Nucky - I'm so darn proud of you calling out the Kommander like that. Now I have NOTHING but tears in my eyes.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
I'm sure I missed the point because I'm kind of in a hurry to run out to do some errands, but did I see that I can get a Marine shipped to my house for free? I'll take NOTHING less than 2 please.........
Old 11-27-2018, 01:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
I think I NOTHING but sent this to my Son who will definitely get a kick out of it. Hooah! I know that's Army but that's the way we roll. Hooah!

Here's an assignment for our NOTHING crowd. We need three name suggestions for the new pup from each NOTHING. Crude and Rude is acceptable as long as it's not personal. That's just in case one straggler pinhead read's this. Oh one other thing NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING dainty. Remember I'm like Haystacks Calhoun!

I'm so happy right now I could stand on my head and spit Chicklet's!
Old 11-27-2018, 02:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
I think I NOTHING but sent this to my Son who will definitely get a kick out of it. Hooah! I know that's Army but that's the way we roll. Hooah!

Here's an assignment for our NOTHING crowd. We need three name suggestions for the new pup from each NOTHING. Crude and Rude is acceptable as long as it's not personal. That's just in case one straggler pinhead read's this. Oh one other thing NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING dainty. Remember I'm like Haystacks Calhoun!

If you're getting a shelter pup there's a good chance it will already have a name and you might be NOTHING but happy with it. That's what happened to us. Although I do know people who have gotten shelter dogs and changed their name with no problem. Most dogs would probably adapt pretty quickly. In the meantime, I'll think of some names but it comes easier to me if I have a picture. Do you know if you'll get a male or female or undecided at this point? Hey, Chicklet sounds pretty good!
Old 11-27-2018, 02:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Now that I've had a better chance to read it over, that is NOTHING but a pretty good play on words - lol.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:

Jaws, Pause, and Dobbs. It would be cool to call out a Pause to a dog. NOTHING but fun. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) - Rotten Tomatoes Dobbs after the Humphrey Bogart character in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

Or you could go with Paws.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:54 PM
Sage

Quote:

I think in honor of Abby you should name the pooch NOTHING but Spanky.. lol

Old 11-27-2018, 03:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
If you're getting a shelter pup there's a good chance it will already have a name and you might be NOTHING but happy with it. That's what happened to us. Although I do know people who have gotten shelter dogs and changed their name with no problem. Most dogs would probably adapt pretty quickly. In the meantime, I'll think of some names but it comes easier to me if I have a picture. Do you know if you'll get a male or female or undecided at this point? Hey, Chicklet sounds pretty good!
Our foster care people changed Paul's name to Sport and then we picked him up with that handle. The old woman who got him from the Sumter County Humane Society had to give him back to them because she could no longer take care of him. She had named him Paul. The foster family husband was Paul. And it was NOTHING but confusing.

I like the name Ripley for a dog after the character in Alien and its sequels.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
I think in honor of Abby you should name the pooch NOTHING but Spanky.. lol
You are bad, bad.......NOTHING but bad.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:28 PM
Sage

I'm thinking more along the line of NOTHING but Spike, Shreck, Numb Nuts. Something outta the box.

If I named the poor dog Spanky then the dog would hear Schwing everytime somebody called him or her.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.