The Thread About NOTHING

Old 12-14-2018, 06:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Mrs. Abby, I'm not sure if anyone else NOTHING but mentioned it but there is no Costco close to The Villages. Sam's work's out good for us, we are very easy going. The Meat & Seafood Department at Sam's has gotten much better over the last two years.

Thank God, yous made it home safely. I hate traveling. I like it here!
Thank you, Nucky, so kind of you. I agree with you about liking it there. You will get no argument from me. I hate the process of traveling - preparing, packing, airports, unpacking, etc - but I do love seeing new places and things and I definitely love being in TV. It is a mind boggling place and not something you can explain. You really have to experience it for yourself. I mean how many 55+ communities in the US have people coming from all around the globe buying homes? I don't know for sure, but I bet not many.

About Costco - yes, I know. We've traveled to the Orlando one and were hoping to get to the one near Tampa this time but never made it. We found out we could survive without it. Never thought I would say that. We may try Sam's Club when we move there, but an hour drive once a month or so is not the end of the world or a deal breaker by any means.

Been up for over an hour now. Got a family situation that is on my mind and couldn't sleep. I hate to see others suffer especially those who are alone and over the holidays to boot. Trying to figure out what I can do to help. I've played the fixer in my family for most of my life and although I gave up that role many years ago, it still weighs heavy on me when I feel like there is NOTHING I can do to help. But at least and at most, I know I can .

I hope you all have a wonderful day this Friday, December 14th.
Old 12-14-2018, 07:21 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Thank you, Nucky, so kind of you. I agree with you about liking it there. You will get no argument from me. I hate the process of traveling - preparing, packing, airports, unpacking, etc - but I do love seeing new places and things and I definitely love being in TV. It is a mind boggling place and not something you can explain. You really have to experience it for yourself. I mean how many 55+ communities in the US have people coming from all around the globe buying homes? I don't know for sure, but I bet not many.

About Costco - yes, I know. We've traveled to the Orlando one and were hoping to get to the one near Tampa this time but never made it. We found out we could survive without it. Never thought I would say that. We may try Sam's Club when we move there, but an hour drive once a month or so is not the end of the world or a deal breaker by any means.

Been up for over an hour now. Got a family situation that is on my mind and couldn't sleep. I hate to see others suffer especially those who are alone and over the holidays to boot. Trying to figure out what I can do to help. I've played the fixer in my family for most of my life and although I gave up that role many years ago, it still weighs heavy on me when I feel like there is NOTHING I can do to help. But at least and at most, I know I can .

I hope you all have a wonderful day this Friday, December 14th.
Knowing you can't help is NOTHING but a hard thing to deal with.

i am still struggling with this virus. One day I feel fine and the next I wake up with a scratchy throat. I need a head transplant since NOTHING up there seems to work well anymore.
Old 12-14-2018, 07:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Knowing you can't help is NOTHING but a hard thing to deal with.

i am still struggling with this virus. One day I feel fine and the next I wake up with a scratchy throat. I need a head transplant since NOTHING up there seems to work well anymore.
Awww......I'm so sorry to hear that, fw. At least you still have your sense of humor though - lol. Have you ever tried zinc lozenges? My son and I both use them when we feel we're getting any type of head cold symptoms and it often wards the bug off. Couldn't hurt, along with maybe some vitamin C, continued rest, fluids and healthy eating to boost the immune system. NOTHING worse than feeling sick and/or lethargic through the holidays.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:23 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Awww......I'm so sorry to hear that, fw. At least you still have your sense of humor though - lol. Have you ever tried zinc lozenges? My son and I both use them when we feel we're getting any type of head cold symptoms and it often wards the bug off. Couldn't hurt, along with maybe some vitamin C, continued rest, fluids and healthy eating to boost the immune system. NOTHING worse than feeling sick and/or lethargic through the holidays.
Thanks Mom I will try that. NOTHING like having a professional in the family
Old 12-14-2018, 08:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
202, 799 views for 12/13/2018 9:02 AM EST. This is for NOTHING.

Looks this Kenswing started this thread on January 1, 2018. Will we reach 220, 400 by New Year's Day 2019? More than likely, I expect. We will need some help with that though. Sometimes I mention NOTHING on my Facebook page hoping that others will get intrigued by what is going on here.
12/14 Friday 8:32 AM EST with a view count of 203, 303. This is only 504 as our number for yesterday's peeks at NOTHING. And I will bet that only 30 at the most of these are from the usual gang on this thread.

Had some good chicken tenders from Beef O'Brady's in Southern Trace and they are quite friendly in there as well yesterday after seeing The Front Runner at the Barnstorm Theater on its last day here. OK movie. Like the star of it Hugh Jackman in just about anything. Donna Rice in real life did get back on her feet after that scandal. Took her a while though.

I am REALLY having fun watching movies now on Blu-Ray and at the theaters. Did invite a friend along a while back but she must be busy with other stuff. She did say a while back when we were on a long walk that she would point things out to someone who goes with her to the movies most of the time.

Next up in the movie viewing schedule is Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible: Fall-Out which I loved seeing in the movie theater so it should be good on Blu-Ray. That helicopter chase at the end was amazing.

A little secret. I used to e-mail Tom Cruise a great deal in the early 2000s along with a prominent comedic actor. Cannot remember if he ever answered. Or if the other one did. Did get a call from the Scientologists magazine people about their doing an article about me and my hobby and related matters but I decided against taking that road. I thought that they would use my story pretty much for their own ends rather than mine. They go way too far about certain issues. I am a fan of common sense and moderation.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-14-2018 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Thanks Mom I will try that. NOTHING like having a professional in the family
What is going on? I know it won't make you feel any better but to a lesser degree, I've got something similar going on.

A while back I was saying how much this pill called Montelukast changed my life and I didn't get the upper respiratory thing since I started taking it. Well, I shoulda kept my Yap Shut . Last week the Dr put me on heavy duty Penicillin and the coughing, sniffles and all the headache stuff are getting better but this stuff is rough on the stomach.

If you find a place where we can get NOTHING but two heads for the price of one, get me one with a tan and a nice brain.
Old 12-14-2018, 10:27 AM
Sage

Not for NOTHING I see that Green Book is in the two Top Ten movies for 2018 in the December 14/21 , 2018 double issue of Entertainment Weekly. It is No. 6 for Leah Greenblatt and No. 9 for Chris Nashawaty.

Loved the details in Green Book.
Old 12-14-2018, 10:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Not for NOTHING I see that Green Book is in the two Top Ten movies for 2018 in the December 14/21 , 2018 double issue of Entertainment Weekly. It is No. 6 for Leah Greenblatt and No. 9 for Chris Nashawaty.

Go Ahead, Do NOTHING but Make My Day. We usually don't do it but we may possibly go see The Mule with Clint Eastwood today or tomorrow. Diet Popcorn Of Course!

They don't make Actors like him anymore. Grand Torino was great. Too many great movies to mention.
Old 12-14-2018, 10:59 AM
Sage

Quote:
I loved Green Book. I thought it was NOTHING but a wonderful, heart warming movie.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Go Ahead, Do NOTHING but Make My Day. We usually don't do it but we may possibly go see The Mule with Clint Eastwood today or tomorrow. Diet Popcorn Of Course!

They don't make Actors like him anymore. Grand Torino was great. Too many great movies to mention.
Loved Gran Torino. NOTHING but classic Clint..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-14-2018, 11:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Fw, you and Nucky need to cut this being sick business off.. Get NOTHING but better and hurry up about it..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-14-2018, 11:29 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Fw, you and Nucky need to cut this being sick business off.. Get NOTHING but better and hurry up about it..
NOTHING but trying. I took Amoxicillin for 10 days but still can't shake it.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:33 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I loved Green Book. I thought it was NOTHING but a wonderful, heart warming movie.
These critics did have some odd picks and not for NOTHING. One had Hereditary as one of their top ten movies of 2018. I really hated that movie. It was very well acted, written, and directed though. Just very dark and violent.

The Mule by Clint Eastwood is one I really want to see that is coming out. Enjoy almost every Clint Eastwood movie. They make my day.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING but trying. I took Amoxicillin for 10 days but still can't shake it.
I was in bed most of January of 2018 because of some bug going around the Villages. NOTHING to laugh at. Was sleeping often 20 hours a day and still tired.
Old 12-14-2018, 12:52 PM
Platinum member

Alright all you sweet sick Nothings -- time to get well and that is an order! We need to get and stay healthy for nothing's sake.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.