The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Well then, buy him this for his birthday. NOTHING works better on dirty hands.
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best stuff ever.. Have at least one bottle in each of my shops and in the garage.. NOTHING but clean hands around here..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
This NOTHING must leave NOTHINGVILLE for the day. He has a task that will not wait for any man. At my age, albeit in good health, can’t help but think of the consequences my wife would confront if I suffered a catastrophic heart attack with the machine completely disassembled. So, I must get back to work so as to play an end run around the grim reaper.

Judging by past posts I'd say you'll be NOTHING but enjoying working under a deadline again..

Old 02-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
She could probably put it back together?? I know many women with more car sense than I have. NOTHING but good luck, wiotte. DR. put me on some blood pressure pills a while back. Getting too stressed by stuff mostly out of my control.
Listen to your doctor. Hypertension is NOTHING but a silent killer..

Old 02-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
Pardon the interruption...but, we wanted to take a moment to explain Moderator actions on this thread as there have been some public complaints.

This thread is in "Just for Fun", so, any post that veers into political, current news events, or personal feuds will be deleted or hidden. Also, if you reply and quote a post that is later removed (even if yours is "innocent"), your post will be deleted or hidden since it now contains a 'deleted' post (aka an orphan post).

We have no agenda other that to keep TOTV a friendly, civil, fun, and valuable resource for its members.

NOTHING more, NOTHING less....

Continue on with your fun in NOTHING-land...

ps...if you have an issue with this explanation, please PM us as one of our stringent site rules is for members not to publicly discuss moderator and admin actions. Thanks for your cooperation.
If NOTHING else the Moderators know how to follow the rules of NOTHINGVILLE.. lol

Old 02-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Sage

Whew! I have NOTHING left to say..

Old 02-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Listen to your doctor. Hypertension is NOTHING but a silent killer..
Doctor did say that. AGAIN. Not for NOTHING. Had seen him before during Sochi Olympics. Glad I have those pills for this Olympics. Very exciting stuff so far.

I had worked quite a bit on a Toyota Van and got my hands rather dirty. Kind of fun to get into car manuals. That was around 2015 or 2016.
Old 02-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
Pardon the interruption...but, we wanted to take a moment to explain Moderator actions on this thread as there have been some public complaints.

This thread is in "Just for Fun", so, any post that veers into political, current news events, or personal feuds will be deleted or hidden. Also, if you reply and quote a post that is later removed (even if yours is "innocent"), your post will be deleted or hidden since it now contains a 'deleted' post (aka an orphan post).

We have no agenda other that to keep TOTV a friendly, civil, fun, and valuable resource for its members.

NOTHING more, NOTHING less....

Continue on with your fun in NOTHING-land...

ps...if you have an issue with this explanation, please PM us as one of our stringent site rules is for members not to publicly discuss moderator and admin actions. Thanks for your cooperation.
Hmmm, IF they R Public complaints, Then PM them (with NO names) to the perpetrator of the Post. NOTHING More NOTHING Less....
Old 02-10-2018, 09:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Yes! He absolutely needs to take it to the Villages.. Then you can talk him into selling it................... To me.. 1960 is NOTHING but one of my favorite years for Vettes..
That's a deal! When I told my husband that you guys said he should bring it with us when we move, there was NOTHING but a smile on his face as if to say "told you".
Old 02-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Sage

As of 23:38 EST

NOTHING

Old 02-10-2018, 11:49 PM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Today’s progress in pictures
The Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida

NOTHING but tired but still staying awake till after midnight. Since I don’t have to wake up at 03:00 and drive to Manhattan, it’s all good. In the past few months I’ve came to this
conclusion. “ the future ain’t what it use to be “, thanks for that Yogi.

Also want to thank the great NOTHING who invented the electric impact wrench. These old bones ain’t what they use to be. Besides, that’s what all the kids use today. Problem is they don’t know how a slip clutch works. Ain’t my problem anymore, I did my best.
I had an idiot kid use a cordless drill to disassemble my microwave under warranty 2 days ago. Freaking lazy SOB. I told him go out to his truck and get hand tools before you reassemble it. Huh, he says. Listen idiot, you’re not working on a diesel truck, your drill will strip out what you’re screwing into. Forget
it I said, I’ll put it back together myself. I’ll let you test it when I’m done.

Last edited by Wiotte; 02-11-2018 at 12:13 AM.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Nice work there Mr. Goodwrench. It's not nothing, it's really something.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Today’s progress in pictures
The Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida

NOTHING but tired but still staying awake till after midnight. Since I don’t have to wake up at 03:00 and drive to Manhattan, it’s all good. In the past few months I’ve came to this

Also want to thank the great NOTHING who invented the electric impact wrench. These old bones ain’t what they use to be. Besides, that’s what all the kids use today. Problem is they don’t know how a slip clutch works. Ain’t my problem anymore, I did my best.
I had an idiot kid use a cordless drill to disassemble my microwave under warranty 2 days ago. Freaking lazy SOB. I told him go out to his truck and get hand tools before you reassemble it. Huh, he says. Listen idiot, you’re not working on a diesel truck, your drill will strip out what you’re screwing into. Forget
it I said, I’ll put it back together myself. I’ll let you test it when I’m done.
You have been busy on something and not NOTHING.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:00 AM
Sage

Quote:

I've been thinking this for some time now, but this post confirms it. I think you are my husband's cousin reincarnated. Never saw so much common sense, wisdom, and wit in one body as him. We NOTHING but miss him - died way too young.

Hope you get this thing back together soon though. I'm with your wife - I'd be on edge hoping NOTHING happens between now and then!
Old 02-11-2018, 09:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I've been thinking this for some time now, but this post confirms it. I think you are my husband's cousin reincarnated. Never saw so much common sense, wisdom, and wit in one body as him. We NOTHING but miss him - died way too young.

Hope you get this thing back together soon though. I'm with your wife - I'd be on edge hoping NOTHING happens between now and then!

I don’t know how to respond in words, so I’ll say NOTHING. But here’s a pic.
The Villages Florida

Old 02-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Sage

That pic is NOTHING but beautiful.

I'm assuming you'll be back in the garage all day today. What's the weather like down there? It's going to be a crappy day here - NOTHING but rain and gloom all day.......same as yesterday. Can't wait to get to the Sunshine State full-time.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.