The Thread About NOTHING

Old 12-18-2018, 09:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Nucky, remember the other day you were talking about miracles? Well, you were right........I'm seeing miracles happening all around. Is it just the season and it will end up to be NOTHING, or is it for real? Time will tell, but things are looking better than ever around here. I'm trying not to be too overzealous but the news we got today about two different issues make me think our plan is really coming to fruition and are dreams may be coming true after all. Let's just say I'm more hopeful than ever. Great way to end the day. Maybe I'll sleep more peacefully tonight........
Old 12-18-2018, 10:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
This is NOTHING but what it's like on the days that you're still sleeping. I don't know if you are off for work or pleasure and I suspect it involves travel, either way like I said before be safe and have a good day.

Somebody might surprise you and still be up when you get home.......
It was work. Took me 3 hours to go 70 miles to get home. Raining hard and everyone out Christmas shopping.. NOTHING I want to repeat any time soon..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-18-2018, 10:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Wouldn't he NOTHING but love one who always does what he asks?
Recalculating, recalculating. At least I can get this in a sexy female British voice and not for NOTHING.

Been busy doing Xmas stuff.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-19-2018 at 08:34 AM.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
I love hearing that story again. I hope to remember it should I ever have the opportunity to do that for someone else.........so sweet.

So I was busy keeping up with the weather forecast for Nucksta Claus. Looks like clear sailing all the way up to and including Christmas Day. Mild temps and some sunny days. The only bad days will be rainy and that's supposed to be Thursday and Friday of this week but temps will be moderate so no snow! I see NOTHING to hold you back N-Claus......now let me give you my list and you can throw my presents out the window on your way by - lol
We have NOTHING but rain in the forecast. I heard we had a tornado touch down around here somewhere today. That certainly doesn't happen often.

Old 12-18-2018, 10:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
It was work. Took me 3 hours to go 70 miles to get home. Raining hard and everyone out Christmas shopping.. NOTHING I want to repeat any time soon..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
We have NOTHING but rain in the forecast. I heard we had a tornado touch down around here somewhere today. That certainly doesn't happen often.
Wow, you've not only had a lot of rain there but high wind activity too. Glad you made it home NOTHING but safe and sound......3 hours......ugh! Wonderful way to end your day. Hopefully you'll be able to catch some couch time tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Wow, you've not only had a lot of rain there but high wind activity too. Glad you made it home NOTHING but safe and sound......3 hours......ugh! Wonderful way to end your day. Hopefully you'll be able to catch some couch time tomorrow.
Yes, the couch and I have NOTHING but some catching up to do.. lol

Old 12-19-2018, 06:58 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recalculating, recalculating. At least I can get this in a sexy fenale British voice and not for NOTHING.

Been busy doing Xmas stuff.
ours doesn't do that anymore. I think a lot of people must have complained about it because after one of the updates it NOTHING but stopped saying that.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:01 AM
Sage

Good morning, everyone. It's Wednesday, December 19th. I need to get more done today than I did yesterday which was next to NOTHING. Woke up feeling better today though. I hope I'm not parroting the same thing fw is going through - one good day, one bad day. The goal is to stay healthy enough for Christmas which is only 6 days away. I don't want to make this the 4th Christmas in a row that I was too sick to attend our cousin's Christmas eve party. At the b-day party we went to the other day one of the cousin's asked me if my husband and I came to the party together. I said, "Oh, you really did think we had gotten a divorce" - lol. That's the joke my hubby kept saying they'd believe if I continued missing these Christmas parties....

Are you sharing your Christmas holiday with anyone or just a quiet day with your spouse? If I remember correctly one spouse is working. I'm working Christmas eve day but they're closing the store at 2pm so it shouldn't affect any of our plans. Well, whatever you do that day I hope it is merry and bright and joyful.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:12 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Good morning, everyone. It's Wednesday, December 19th. I need to get more done today than I did yesterday which was next to NOTHING. Woke up feeling better today though. I hope I'm not parroting the same thing fw is going through - one good day, one bad day. The goal is to stay healthy enough for Christmas which is only 6 days away. I don't want to make this the 4th Christmas in a row that I was too sick to attend our cousin's Christmas eve party. At the b-day party we went to the other day one of the cousin's asked me if my husband and I came to the party together. I said, "Oh, you really did think we had gotten a divorce" - lol. That's the joke my hubby kept saying they'd believe if I continued missing these Christmas parties....

Are you sharing your Christmas holiday with anyone or just a quiet day with your spouse? If I remember correctly one spouse is working. I'm working Christmas eve day but they're closing the store at 2pm so it shouldn't affect any of our plans. Well, whatever you do that day I hope it is merry and bright and joyful.
Good morning to you as well. I have been reading up on the side effect of my blood pressure meds and am starting to think that maybe they are the root of my problem. I am going to try starting the DASh diet and see if I NOTHING but feel better.

We are spending Christmas with our wonderful friends.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Good morning to you as well. I have been reading up on the side effect of my blood pressure meds and am starting to think that maybe they are the root of my problem. I am going to try starting the DASh diet and see if I NOTHING but feel better.

We are spending Christmas with our wonderful friends.
Good call, fw! I'm sure there are a lot of things people suffer with (and don't know it) that are a result of meds they are on. I think we often forget that despite the good a medicine can do for you it is still a chemical, a foreign substance in your body, that can also have untoward effects. I like the way you are thinking and hope you are right. Attempting to control your blood pressure more naturally by lifestyle changes is NOTHING but smart.

Great way to spend Christmas. I thought of you last night as I made plans with my BFF to go out to dinner tonight. NOTHING like having friends who are like, and in some instances even better than family.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
205, 448 count as of 12/18/2018 1:32 AM EST. Up early. Not for long and not for NOTHING.
12/19/2018 Wednesday count so far for views is 206, 260 as of 8:40 AM EST. Slow yesterday as I was not on all that much but I would guess that I do not look at the NOTHING thread more than 30 times a day. And I was busy with other stuff yesterday.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Got a couple of minutes? I hope so. I have a lot to cover. Yesterday we get a call from our oldest son and this man never cried since he was a boy. He was upset, to say the least, I couldn't even understand him, he doesn't drink or any monkey business. His Mom, My Wife took the phone. They have everything organized but the main gift for our youngest Granddaughter is lost and could we import one to Jerkey Jersey for them. Now, The hunt is on. The Mission is to find a Unicorn that a 4-year-old can drive around. Well, we finally found one at the Walmart on Wedgewood Lane and I started crying like a little Sissy Mary Once we had this monstrosity Present in the car. Today we started getting messages that we saved Christmas from out Daughter in law. (Daughter)

The other is that some terrible blood report information for Mrs. Nuck turned out to be a GIGANTIC mistake. The mistake operation said everything is fixed, I removed the info from her portal. Maybe time for Rabinowitz, Rabinowitz, and Rabinowitz. LOL Thank God the news was great that's what counts. Two Christmas Miracles. We are so happy & relieved. Merry Christmas to you all, we should be back on New Years Eve Day, weather permitting.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:21 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Got a couple of minutes? I hope so. I have a lot to cover. Yesterday we get a call from our oldest son and this man never cried since he was a boy. He was upset, to say the least, I couldn't even understand him, he doesn't drink or any monkey business. His Mom, My Wife took the phone. They have everything organized but the main gift for our youngest Granddaughter is lost and could we import one to Jerkey Jersey for them. Now, The hunt is on. The Mission is to find a Unicorn that a 4-year-old can drive around. Well, we finally found one at the Walmart on Wedgewood Lane and I started crying like a little Sissy Mary Once we had this monstrosity Present in the car. Today we started getting messages that we saved Christmas from out Daughter in law. (Daughter)

The other is that some terrible blood report information for Mrs. Nuck turned out to be a GIGANTIC mistake. The mistake operation said everything is fixed, I removed the info from her portal. Maybe time for Rabinowitz, Rabinowitz, and Rabinowitz. LOL Thank God the news was great that's what counts. Two Christmas Miracles. We are so happy & relieved. Merry Christmas to you all, we should be back on New Years Eve Day, weather permitting.
HOORAY! I can't think of how to express my joy any other way - 2 Christmas miracles, for sure. And I'm not even going to mention your lack of NOTHING - well I just did so I could get my NOTHING in, but let's just say if K proceeds with a violation, I'm gonna have some words with him.

Now you can really celebrate the holidays - big time! Safe travels, I'll try to keep the roads clear for ya.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
HOORAY! I can't think of how to express my joy any other way - 2 Christmas miracles, for sure. And I'm not even going to mention your lack of NOTHING - well I just did so I could get my NOTHING in, but let's just say if K proceeds with a violation, I'm gonna have some words with him.

Now you can really celebrate the holidays - big time! Safe travels, I'll try to keep the roads clear for ya.
You got me NOTHING more than red-handed. I'm NOTHING but busted but this time I don't even SOMETHING but care. YIPPPEEEEE.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

So very glad to hear such good news and so sorry that you were so worried. Hurry home. OH..Nothing too.

Last edited by graciegirl; 12-19-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.