The Thread About NOTHING

Old 12-19-2018, 03:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
So the desk has the wrong hardware and a regular drawer instead of a keyboard drawer. Never again will I order anything from this store again. NOTHING but a disaster (being polite)
That sucks, fw.. Should we keep an eye on the 5:00 news or did you do NOTHING?

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-19-2018, 03:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
He is NOTHING but relentless, Gracie. And to top it off he has NOTHING better to do today than watch a freezer defrost, so posters beware........
I am NOTHING but proactive when defrosting the freezer. I have a very good heat gun.. lol

Mission accomplished. Nap time.

Old 12-19-2018, 03:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I am NOTHING but proactive when defrosting the freezer. I have a very good heat gun.. lol

Mission accomplished. Nap time.
Darn, you don't waste any time, do you? I'm NOTHING but impressed.......
Old 12-19-2018, 05:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
So the desk has the wrong hardware and a regular drawer instead of a keyboard drawer. Never again will I order anything from this store again. NOTHING but a disaster (being polite)
This is not exactly in the Spirit of Christmas but you NOTHING but know me.

Get several really big people with Gigantic Cameras and take their Picture after they deliver the next one.

If they don't remedy this by the time I am free I will be happy to go to their store and speak to them on your behalf. Couldn't hurt NOTHING at this point. Your a great person and don't deserve this B.S.

I suggest that you kick something without hurting yourself or curse a whole lot. That always seems to help me. Lemme know, I'll rip their lips off!
Old 12-19-2018, 05:56 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

Get several really big people with Gigantic Cameras and take their Picture after they deliver the next one.

If they don't remedy this by the time I am free I will be happy to go to their store and speak to them on your behalf. Couldn't hurt NOTHING at this point. Your a great person and don't deserve this B.S.

I suggest that you kick something without hurting yourself or curse a whole lot. That always seems to help me. Lemme know, I'll rip their lips off!
I am not waiting another 3 months to get another one. They are going to order a kit to convert the drawer to a keyboard drawer and I am still waiting to hear what they are going to do about the wrong hardware. They are total screw ups and I will never go there again for NOTHING. On the plus side their delivery guys were very nice.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
I am not waiting another 3 months to get another one. They are going to order a kit to convert the drawer to a keyboard drawer and I am still waiting to hear what they are going to do about the wrong hardware. They are total screw ups and I will never go there again for NOTHING. On the plus side their delivery guys were very nice.
Nice and cute would have been better.......NOTHING but kidding.....sort of.

Quote:

Nucky, you NOTHING but crack me up. You and my husband need to team up for situations such as this. Although your tactics would be quite different, I'm sure you guys would get the job done. If not, you could always use the Marine for back up. Just promise me no one would end up in jail - lol
Old 12-19-2018, 08:24 PM
Sage

K-Man you could have directed your computer at the Ice In The Freezer, The Hot Air from the NOTHING Thread would have melted it instantly.

I think Mrs. FW'S furniture people are related to our Realtor. I got them now. I saw the owner of the house and found out my offer was never presented. He gave me his cell number and said he'd help me any way he can. Bada Bing, Busted Flat in Country Club Hills, Lying Cheating Chicken Sniffin Sidewinders! What a low life maneuver. Can't do anything to them until the house actually sells. I've got patience.

Mrs. Nucky is good that is what really counts, well not alright but alright, yous know what I mean.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
K-Man you could have directed your computer at the Ice In The Freezer, The Hot Air from the NOTHING Thread would have melted it instantly.

I think Mrs. FW'S furniture people are related to our Realtor. I got them now. I saw the owner of the house and found out my offer was never presented. He gave me his cell number and said he'd help me any way he can. Bada Bing, Busted Flat in Country Club Hills, Lying Cheating Chicken Sniffin Sidewinders! What a low life maneuver. Can't do anything to them until the house actually sells. I've got patience.

Mrs. Nucky is good that is what really counts, well not alright but alright, yous know what I mean.
The hot air from NOTHING would have melted the entire freezer not just the ice.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:56 PM
Sage

Why does chili get even better after the first night you serve it. Had some leftovers tonight and it was NOTHING but better than the day I cooked it.. From the sounds of it I won't be sampling Skyline chili any time soon..

Old 12-19-2018, 10:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Why does chili get even better after the first night you serve it. Had some leftovers tonight and it was NOTHING but better than the day I cooked it.. From the sounds of it I won't be sampling Skyline chili any time soon..
Its the same for NOTHING but Pizza & Rice. Next day more betterer. I could go for some real hot spicey cold chili this very second.

In my house if any of the kids ever criticized the meal it wasn't good. The pickiest eaters on earth. Only a Mothers love which men think they can understand but truly have no clue about could endure such criticism. It hurt her but she never came back at any of them. I would have said something unkind, very unkind. Not my wife. An angel walking the face of the earth. (As long as I get the dog) Woof!

Talk to yous tomorrow night.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:06 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Wow - that is nothing but frustrating! You should call the owner (if you haven't already) and demand a discount for all your troubles dealing with them.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:09 AM
Platinum member

Good morning all you Sweet Nothings. It's a total deluge out there - it's been raining really hard for several hours now but at least it's not a hurricane. Those things really scare me.

I guess everyone is sleeping in again this morning. I logged in and there was not even 1 new post anywhere on this forum.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Good morning all you Sweet Nothings. It's a total deluge out there - it's been raining really hard for several hours now but at least it's not a hurricane. Those things really scare me.

I guess everyone is sleeping in again this morning. I logged in and there was not even 1 new post anywhere on this forum.
Good Morning Mrs. BK. We are getting ready to Tiptoe thru the Torrential Tulip. As long as it's just rain all is well. Just please no you know what until after we get back here.

I'm gonna miss you all but will check in at night after we put in a good day. Peace to everyone and don't do NOTHING I wouldn't do until I get back.

Peace Out!
Old 12-20-2018, 06:47 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Wow - that is nothing but frustrating! You should call the owner (if you haven't already) and demand a discount for all your troubles dealing with them.
The jerk is NOTHING but the owner!
Old 12-20-2018, 06:50 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Good Morning Mrs. BK. We are getting ready to Tiptoe thru the Torrential Tulip. As long as it's just rain all is well. Just please no you know what until after we get back here.

I'm gonna miss you all but will check in at night after we put in a good day. Peace to everyone and don't do NOTHING I wouldn't do until I get back.

Peace Out!
Hoping all goes well and that you have NOTHING but an amazing time Mr Claus!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.