The Thread About NOTHING

Old 01-03-2019, 07:38 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
... Today I have to stop putting off washing my floors . . .
Nothing but organizing this week. The year-end paperwork is stacked just waiting for the shredder to arrive tomorrow. Next I'm tackling under the bathroom sinks. Watching nothing but Hoarders on TLC to get motivated. (I am the antithesis of a hoarder but I watch it as a cautionary tale.) The same with the show My 600 Pound Life. It always helps me to stay the course, so to speak. Sick? Huh? DH thinks so. LOL. But anything that works.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:54 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Nothing but organizing this week. The year-end paperwork is stacked just waiting for the shredder to arrive tomorrow. Next I'm tackling under the bathroom sinks. Watching nothing but Hoarders on TLC to get motivated. (I am the antithesis of a hoarder but I watch it as a cautionary tale.) The same with the show My 600 Pound Life. It always helps me to stay the course, so to speak. Sick? Huh? DH thinks so. LOL. But anything that works.
I can't watch those shows as I have a different reaction they raise my anxiety level. I can't deal with talk shows for the same reason. Even with TOTV I try to stay in NOTHING but sometimes don't succeed and I am pretty much always sorry when I don't.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
215, 051 views as of 1/02/2019. Slow for NOTHING. May get even slower with Abby's absence.
215, 465 views as of 10:19 AM EST 1/03/2019. Slow of late on NOTHING.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Mrs. FW we have that Google Calendar that goes thru every electronic device we own. Only one little problem. You have to do NOTHING but look at it, we both really blew it yesterday on the Doctor situation. I'm sure we'll get some good-natured ribbing today.

We took it well, both of us. Normally there would be some tears mainly on my side because I don't like goofing up. This Doctor is in Leesburg and is worth the trip and we are grateful that we found him. Can't wait to see him today because he is a goal oriented person and gives me grades on my progress. My compliance with the C-Pap/Bi-Pap machine is a little over 95%. I'm almost certain that I would be participating from someplace hotter than more beautiful than The Villages without this simple device, it has changed my life. It took a little getting accustomed to it buy boy o boy was it worth it.

Anyone who wants's details on this C-BiPap Machine just send me a Private message and I would be more than happy to let you know all I've learned. I was to Manly to wear something like that, what a Dope I was. I am NOTHING but grateful for it.

Mrs. BK, I like watching all of those shows but the 600 lb one scares the hell out of me. I love the Doctor on that show, he accepts No Nonsense from his clients, he calls it what it is. A matter of Life and Death.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

I've got NOTHING to say this morning. My phone says it's Thursday but it just feels like Monday part 4..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 01-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Sometimes my NOTHING best buddy, its gotta be Quality instead of Quantity.

I have to tell you something Tal, when I was window shopping with the doggies yesterday I felt a bit guilty. We were that close with our last pup. When I went back to post on the post I opened the day Barney died I found it closed. Whatever there must be a good reason but I had a chance to look at the support I got from others on TOTV'S.

Support like that never came from people back home. They were like its only a dog, not important like a person. On here people understand.

I woke to a text this morning that a dear friend in The Villages had his 91-year-old Mom's 19-year-old dog pass during the night. What can I offer as comfort to this Beautiful Woman, Mrs. Nucky is beside herself over this woman losing her pal. I would take the words that TOPSINMO gave to me. "My Heart Bleeds for This Woman". The decision she made was good for the Dog. No matter how much it hurts it was the best thing for the Animal.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I've got NOTHING to say this morning. My phone says it's Thursday but it just feels like Monday part 4..
Hope I called the correct Doctor to NOTHING but confirm my appointment. What a Ding Bat! Still Hungover Part 5. Today will be the end of this foolishness.

A hangover from the Trip, just to clarify.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Maybe I should stop by to see if the pace NOTHING but picks up - lol. I very much doubt it has anything to do with my absence or presence but thanks, Tal, for the vote of confidence......

Besides I don't want K to be confused today - it's Thursday, January 3rd. Don't ask what's going on here.......it's NOTHING good. I walked out when the political discussion began and decided that it was a convenient time to take a shower and do some things upstairs. I guess that may be one of the few things I'll miss about not having a second floor.....
Old 01-03-2019, 11:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'm sorry. I guess I was NOTHING but too late.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Sage

And since I got my shower early, I NOTHING but have an hour or so to kill here before we take off for the city. People who aren't involved in NOTHING have no idea how mind clearing it can be. I needed this break after all the . Some topics I would just rather avoid these days.......
Old 01-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
And since I got my shower early, I NOTHING but have an hour or so to kill here before we take off for the city. People who aren't involved in NOTHING have no idea how mind clearing it can be. I needed this break after all the . Some topics I would just rather avoid these days.......
Good move on the evacuation. There is NOTHING that can be done during a Political Discussion to even simply express your point of view. The chance of swaying someone's point of view is about zero.

I have one question before speaking one word about Politics to another person. Are you registered to vote? If they are not then its time to change the subject. Some with the biggest Yaps do not officially participate in our process. Hang in there, Mrs. Abby. Pins And Needles Needles and Pins! (The Honeymooners).
Old 01-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Good move on the evacuation. There is NOTHING that can be done during a Political Discussion to even simply express your point of view. The chance of swaying someone's point of view is about zero.

I have one question before speaking one word about Politics to another person. Are you registered to vote? If they are not then its time to change the subject. Some with the biggest Yaps do not officially participate in our process. Hang in there, Mrs. Abby. Pins And Needles Needles and Pins! (The Honeymooners).
Yep, it was either that or they were going to NOTHING but drive me to eat! Can't have that, after all it's a new year, new beginnings.....no eating your boredom or frustration or whatever away.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:26 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Mrs. FW we have that Google Calendar that goes thru every electronic device we own. Only one little problem. You have to do NOTHING but look at it, we both really blew it yesterday on the Doctor situation. I'm sure we'll get some good-natured ribbing today.
Maybe you need a talking device to remind you so then you would not need to look at it.

I see there's a lot of NOTHING going on this morning. It always seems when the den mother leaves the room it sort of wanes.....
Old 01-03-2019, 12:56 PM
fw102807

Quote:

I have found for some everything is about politics and it's such a futile discussion because as you said NOTHING is going to change anyone's mind. These discussions are just endless loops ending in hard feelings.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Sometimes my NOTHING best buddy, its gotta be Quality instead of Quantity.

I have to tell you something Tal, when I was window shopping with the doggies yesterday I felt a bit guilty. We were that close with our last pup. When I went back to post on the post I opened the day Barney died I found it closed. Whatever there must be a good reason but I had a chance to look at the support I got from others on TOTV'S.

Support like that never came from people back home. They were like its only a dog, not important like a person. On here people understand.

I woke to a text this morning that a dear friend in The Villages had his 91-year-old Mom's 19-year-old dog pass during the night. What can I offer as comfort to this Beautiful Woman, Mrs. Nucky is beside herself over this woman losing her pal. I would take the words that TOPSINMO gave to me. "My Heart Bleeds for This Woman". The decision she made was good for the Dog. No matter how much it hurts it was the best thing for the Animal.
The dogs in my life have been far more beloved by me than almost all the people in it and not for NOTHING as the pooches are usually loyal and very predictable. People not so much. Crooked timber of humanity and all that. And when they give a completely inept sociopath the hammer and nails....

Been reading a book about a military campaign that happened during Nero's campaign. Fictional book. The Blood of Rome by Simon Scarrow. Simon Scarrow's Official Website Some of these Roman emperors made a thorough mess of things because of the almost complete lack of checks and balances on their behavior. There were very good ones, too, though but it would have been quite hard to live in these times.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.