The Thread About NOTHING

Old 01-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Good to see that you came over for a visit to NOTHING, BF. You should stay around a while. Wish GE and others would get back to the three-word thread.
NOTHING but truer words can be spoken but we should be very extremely grateful for our new internet friends. We get NOTHING but the best no matter where we hang out my friend. Someday there will be a thread about Something and we'll take most of this gang with us over to that one.

I prefer NOTHING because of its Peaceful, Sophmore and Genuine Caring for one another. Let's be grateful for what we've got while we gots it.

The reason I use this little guy all the time isn't because I have the lampshade on my head, That's someone else's gig. It's to keep the little dude alive and remember GE & dbuss, and years of fun over several Dopey Lobsters that GE clearly owes to Mrs. Barefooterer! Take Cover! Oh, I forgot bring it on and I'll sic my killer 30 lbs Wonder Dog on you. LOL

I call him a Wonder dog because I wonder if the miracle will happen??
Old 01-06-2019, 08:38 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
NOTHING but truer words can be spoken but we should be very extremely grateful for our new internet friends. We get NOTHING but the best no matter where we hang out my friend. Someday there will be a thread about Something and we'll take most of this gang with us over to that one.

I prefer NOTHING because of its Peaceful, Sophmore and Genuine Caring for one another. Let's be grateful for what we've got while we gots it.

The reason I use this little guy all the time isn't because I have the lampshade on my head, That's someone else's gig. It's to keep the little dude alive and remember GE & dbuss, and years of fun over several Dopey Lobsters that GE clearly owes to Mrs. Barefooterer! Take Cover! Oh, I forgot bring it on and I'll sic my killer 30 lbs Wonder Dog on you. LOL

We call our dog the wonder dog because we wonder what he will do next and probably not NOTHING.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:

Praying it will, Nucky. NOTHING would be better for both you and the pup because you both would end up with great companions.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:43 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Praying it will, Nucky. NOTHING would be better for both you and the pup because you both would end up with great companions.
Happy that you stopped by. We were NOTHING but a little worried.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,505 Times in 2,289 Posts

Quote:
I was just getting ready to send out NOTHING but an S.O.S. to see if you were okay.. Glad you're checking in..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 01-07-2019, 07:41 AM
fw102807

Quote:

We have friends of ours who actually named their Bagel...Bagel

I did have the pleasure of interacting with GE & dbuss on other threads and agree they were NOTHING but great guys. They mentioned on one thread that they went to my church but I don't know who they are.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:56 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Good Morning, BK.. I'd be NOTHING but happy to share. This is a pretty stout chili.. lol

1lb. Ground beef
1lb. Ground pork
1lb. Ground Italian sausage

1 large onion - chopped
1 green bell pepper - chopped
1 red bell pepper - chopped
4 cloves of garlic - chopped

3 10oz cans of Ro-Tel diced tomatoes w/chilies
3 15oz cans of kidney beans. You can substitute with pinto and black beans but I always have at least two cans of Kidneys. I'll also rinse two of the cans just to remove some of the salt.

6 tblspn of chili powder
2 tspn of cumin
1 tspn of oregano
1 tspn of salt
1/2 tspn of black pepper
1/2 tspn of cayenne pepper (or as much as you like)

Brown all the meat in a skillet. Add in the chopped fresh veggies. Once that's cooked throw it into a crock pot.

Add in the Ro-Tel tomatoes and spices. Cook on low for 8 hours. I usually don't add in the beans until about halfway through just so they don't cook down to mush.

Stir once in awhile. If it's too thick you can add a bit of water.

Top with grated Mexican cheese and sour cream and enjoy!

Good morning everyone. A little cool this morning. Nothing but heartfelt thanks for this K. The recipe is almost identical to my DH's. He does not eat pork and he only uses kidney beans. But as to the rest, very close. I do have to threaten him not to make it too hot -- he loves the "heat" and sometimes overdoes it with the cayenne. Invariably if I complain he'll say "It's not hot" or "I only used a little pinch". LOL
Old 01-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,371 Times in 2,087 Posts
Talking

Quote:
We have 217, 226 views of the NOTHING thread as of 1/06/2019. This is as of 7:59 AM EST.
217, 878 views of NOTHING as of 8:27 AM EST 1/07/2019.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
217, 878 views of NOTHING as of 8:27 AM EST 1/07/2019.
Good to see NOTHING rolling along and a heartwarming post by bilcon

Continuing to pray for Nucky's pup on this Monday, January 7th.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Good morning everyone. A little cool this morning. Nothing but heartfelt thanks for this K. The recipe is almost identical to my DH's. He does not eat pork and he only uses kidney beans. But as to the rest, very close. I do have to threaten him not to make it too hot -- he loves the "heat" and sometimes overdoes it with the cayenne. Invariably if I complain he'll say "It's not hot" or "I only used a little pinch". LOL
Sounds like NOTHING but the same in our house.. lol

Old 01-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
Good to see NOTHING rolling along and a heartwarming post by bilcon

Continuing to pray for Nucky's pup on this Monday, January 7th.
Great to see you back up and doing NOTHING..

Off to meet with my new accountant..

Old 01-07-2019, 10:17 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Sounds like NOTHING but the same in our house.. lol
Thankfully hubby likes cayenne in NOTHING. We are not fans of having our mouths burn.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Thankfully hubby likes cayenne in NOTHING. We are not fans of having our mouths burn.
Not here, I am proudly married to NOTHING but the Queen Of Heat, in every way that you can apply the word heat, Can't be hot enough. Ay Dios Mio. Sometimes the food can NOTHING but burn your face off and the only thing that puts the fire out is milk or half & half or not getting tricked in the first place.

How about Schultz for the Pup?
Old 01-07-2019, 12:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,371 Times in 2,087 Posts

Quote:
Not here, I am proudly married to NOTHING but the Queen Of Heat, in every way that you can apply the word heat, Can't be hot enough. Ay Dios Mio. Sometimes the food can NOTHING but burn your face off and the only thing that puts the fire out is milk or half & half or not getting tricked in the first place.

How about Schultz for the Pup?
My stomach and not for NOTHING does not handle hot food. My late younger brother married a woman from Jamaica partly because he loved her very hot food. Her son is the guy in August Rush. My nephew whom I might have met at my younger brother's funeral in Pinellas Park, FL. He was a brilliant computer programmer in the area of life insurance annuities and the like for big banks in FL but also had a very nasty addiction to vodka. Killed him eventually in December of 2014. Could get great paying jobs though.

He lived here in the Villages for about 1.5 years. Not a fun time. Did love the nuclear buffalo wings from Beef O'Bradies. I cannot even handle the mild buffalo wings at that.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 01-07-2019 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Happy that you stopped by. We were NOTHING but a little worried.
Yes. Nothing but hoping that all is well. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you (from a distance of course, but still.)

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.