The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-18-2018, 01:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I swear, medical people are NOTHING but the worst when it comes to taking meds.

At least he's getting some good rest..
NOTHING but right about that. I'm not much better. When I go for a check-up, before writing a prescription my doctor always asks me "Are you going to take this if I write for it?". I've been going to her for a long time - she knows me too well.
Old 02-18-2018, 11:25 PM
Sage

Where have all the NOTHINGS gone?

By W, K, and Abby vs Peter, Paul, and Mary

Good night, NOTHINGVILLE!
Old 02-19-2018, 12:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 2,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Where have all the NOTHINGS gone?

By W, K, and Abby vs Peter, Paul, and Mary

Good night, NOTHINGVILLE!
Today I actually did NOTHING.. I just forgot to record it..

How's hubby doin?

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-19-2018, 07:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Today I actually did NOTHING.. I just forgot to record it..

How's hubby doin?
Going so far as to forgetting to record it is truly doing NOTHING - good job!

As far as hubby goes, he is still a suffering pup. I feel bad for him. In the past, he usually passes it pretty quickly - not this time. Of course, the pain ebbs and flows. Not fun.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:17 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Going so far as to forgetting to record it is truly doing NOTHING - good job!

As far as hubby goes, he is still a suffering pup. I feel bad for him. In the past, he usually passes it pretty quickly - not this time. Of course, the pain ebbs and flows. Not fun.
Did they at least blast his stones so he could pass smaller pieces? Either way it's NOTHING but painful..

I'm going in for my annual checkup today.. I've gained 3 pounds since last year. I'm sure I'm in for a lecture.. I'm going to blame it on the cruise.. lol

Old 02-19-2018, 10:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Did they at least blast his stones so he could pass smaller pieces? Either way it's NOTHING but painful..

I'm going in for my annual checkup today.. I've gained 3 pounds since last year. I'm sure I'm in for a lecture.. I'm going to blame it on the cruise.. lol
Are you kidding? I would say after a cruise 3 pounds is NOTHING. I would definitely use that as an excuse! lol

About the stones, no. Actually his have never been really big and he always passed them within 24 hours of the onset of pain. This time it is still small enough to pass easily on it's own according to the CAT scan, but the darn bugger just doesn't want to come out - you know, like W's poem says Then there's the common side effect of those darn pain killers which he isn't much enjoying either. He's just not used to it taking this long and I think he's getting frustrated. I guess I'm kind of glad I have to go to work this afternoon because it makes me frustrated to watch him and not be able to do anything.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:

Blame It On The Bossa Nova! 2 or 3 lbs. I gain that just thinking about food. You should feel good about that number it's Nothing to sneeze at.

Mrs. Abby, sorry for the stones. Just observed a case of Diverticu-something last week here at the Casa. The pain is far from nothing. Both patients are ,
Old 02-19-2018, 02:39 PM
Sage

This NOTHING reporting in so as to maintain my membership in good standing. Now, back to the Chevy. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2018, 02:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Blame It On The Bossa Nova! 2 or 3 lbs. I gain that just thinking about food. You should feel good about that number it's Nothing to sneeze at.

Mrs. Abby, sorry for the stones. Just observed a case of Diverticu-something last week here at the Casa. The pain is far from nothing. Both patients are ,
She didn't give me too hard of a time. I told her it was because of the cruise and that we're snow bound and not getting the exercise I normally would.. lol

NOTHING but a clean bill of health until next year..

Old 02-19-2018, 02:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
This NOTHING reporting in so as to maintain my membership in good standing. Now, back to the Chevy. [emoji51]

I was considering sending out a search party to see if you were trapped. Glad to see NOTHING is still a priority..

Old 02-19-2018, 08:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

You know, funny you should bring that up, Nucky. We think the ER may have diagnosed my husband wrong and are thinking the diverticulosis thing as well. Hubby called the hospital today and will be going there tomorrow to pick up a copy of all his records from the ER so we can review them ourselves. The only reason we found out was because we decided to change up his meds (you know how pharmacists can be ) and lo and behold his pain went away.....if that ain't a bunch of NOTHING! Anyway, thanks for your concern.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
She didn't give me too hard of a time. I told her it was because of the cruise and that we're snow bound and not getting the exercise I normally would.. lol

NOTHING but a clean bill of health until next year..
NOTHING like a good report - glad to hear!
Old 02-19-2018, 08:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

Geez, W, you know NOTHING is NOTHING without you!

Keep us posted on your project with putting the NOTHINGmobile back together again. Dare I even call it that? I know how men can be with their cars.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:38 PM

Nothing will always be an ever moving target.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
Nothing will always be an ever moving target.
Shooting at NOTHING is not allowed.. lol

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.