The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-23-2019, 02:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Slowing down is what you are supposed to do. When you finally meet your maker he is not going to ask how clean your house was.

I am NOTHING but a blizzard fan myself and not the kind that falls from the sky.
I always tell Mrs. Nucky if there is a dish in the sink when we go to bed I'm gonna tell her Mother. But I don't know if I should be looking up or down to send the message.

Only joking, I was lucky I had NOTHING but a great Mother In Law, tough as nails with the kids, Whew!
Old 02-23-2019, 02:50 PM
fw102807

Sometimes I think it would be easier to bang your head against the wall than to post on some of these threads. Not NOTHING of course.
Old 02-23-2019, 02:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,281 Posts

Quote:
Sometimes I think it would be easier to bang your head against the wall than to post on some of these threads. Not NOTHING of course.
Definitely a good day to stay in NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-23-2019, 04:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,347 Times in 2,069 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
There is even a song in there for Tal -- nothing less than "A Trip to the Library"

"A Trip to the Library" from She Loves Me (Kristen Daniels) - YouTube
I seldom go to a library anymore but used to volunteer at two public libraries in Palm Harbor that between them had around 180 other volunteers including some from various high schools in and around Palm Harbor.

There is a librarian along with her husband who ride their bikes by my house each evening and I sometimes wave at her when I see her at the library or when I am also out and about. And not for NOTHING.

Am very friendly with one of the local library directors here as she is NOTHING but nice and I have known her a very long time.
Old 02-23-2019, 06:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Just had to step outside of NOTHING, didn't you?

Old 02-23-2019, 06:51 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Just had to step outside of NOTHING, didn't you?
I NOTHING but hate self righteous mean people.
Old 02-23-2019, 07:45 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
I NOTHING but hate self righteous mean people.
I so agree and pray that no one ever says that about me. I don't want to engage and have held back numerous times because I do believe that trouble-making people are people in trouble. And I think we've read some evidence of that. But some make it nothing but impossible to like them by being so offensive towards everybody - even sometimes when they don't mean to be.

Please Lord, help me be more tolerant.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

I'm just dropping in to say "hi and good-bye". I stupidly ventured outside of here before coming to NOTHING and now I want to . Too much drama.......got enough of that dealing with an extended family issue right now. Thought I would come on here to chill for a bit but boy was I wrong. Maybe I'm just tired from lack of sleep last night. I'll check in with you guys tomorrow - you don't need a crabby Abby around tonight........
Old 02-23-2019, 08:55 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I'm just dropping in to say "hi and good-bye". I stupidly ventured outside of here before coming to NOTHING and now I want to . Too much drama.......got enough of that dealing with an extended family issue right now. Thought I would come on here to chill for a bit but boy was I wrong. Maybe I'm just tired from lack of sleep last night. I'll check in with you guys tomorrow - you don't need a crabby Abby around tonight........
I must stay in NOTHING
I must stay in NOTHING
I must stay in NOTHING
Old 02-23-2019, 10:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
I must stay in NOTHING
I must stay in NOTHING
I must stay in NOTHING
That's NOTHING but not enough. It has to be at least fifty times. Keep typing FW. Orange you proud of me that I didn't get involved?

Let's see what the end result is and if the persons that are involved in various controversies are found guilty then they deserve whatever they get no matter their status in our world. Until then it's just a big pile of NOTHING. I rest my case!

All that garbage was supposed to end on here. Why are certain ideas allowed to be conveyed and others deleted?
Old 02-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,570 Times in 3,130 Posts

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying NOTHING.

Last edited by OrangeBlossomBaby; 02-23-2019 at 10:57 PM. Reason: I'm doin it right now!
Old 02-23-2019, 10:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
So now we have Deer Saint Crabby Abby Queen Den Mother of NOTHING..

Old 02-23-2019, 10:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
That's NOTHING but not enough. It has to be at least fifty times. Keep typing FW. Orange you proud of me that I didn't get involved?

Let's see what the end result is and if the persons that are involved in various controversies are found guilty then they deserve whatever they get no matter their status in our world. Until then it's just a big pile of NOTHING. I rest my case!

All that garbage was supposed to end on here. Why are certain ideas allowed to be conveyed and others deleted?
Heck, even I had enough sense to stay safe in NOTHING today..

Old 02-24-2019, 04:17 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
I so agree and pray that no one ever says that about me. I don't want to engage and have held back numerous times because I do believe that trouble-making people are people in trouble. And I think we've read some evidence of that. But some make it nothing but impossible to like them by being so offensive towards everybody - even sometimes when they don't mean to be.

Please Lord, help me be more tolerant.
WOW BK, those are ideals to NOTHING but try and live by.
Old 02-24-2019, 06:53 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying NOTHING.
Totally don't understand this but you got your NOTHING in so welcome to NOTHING where we care less about being "right" and more about being nice.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.