The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-26-2018, 03:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Okay - I'm going to stick my neck out and declare your post - best post ever on here. You did NOTHING but say it all right here, Nucky. What a heartwarming post. I'm so glad you shared it with us.

What you said in bold above is so true. I experienced that with my siblings. Over the years, 2 of us moved away and yet all 4 of us seem closer now than ever before. When we are all together we treasure every moment and our conversations are much deeper. I felt the same way about my parents. I would describe my time with them when I would visit as quality time versus the quantity time, running in and out, that my siblings spent with them that lived nearby. I think when you are around each other all the time, the tendency is to take each other for granted. What you expressed, and did so well, I hope will help many others who want to be in TV but feel torn because of leaving family back home.

Enjoy every minute, as I know you will. Watching your family grow and continuing to spend quality time with them while you still have it on this earth is the best reason to continue the good work you are doing to better your health. God bless you all, my friend.
Thanks, Mrs. Abby, they went to the Animal Kingdom today and I am not doing Nothing with my free time, I'm going back to sleep. LOL. Still pooped!
Old 02-26-2018, 03:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,289 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Geez, who’s minding the NOTHING shop ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This time of year the NOTHINGS can pretty much manage themselves. I pretty much put together bids and proposals and I can usually do that from home.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-26-2018, 03:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Thanks, Mrs. Abby, they went to the Animal Kingdom today and I am not doing Nothing with my free time, I'm going back to sleep. LOL. Still pooped!
Haven't been there to see Avatar Land yet. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff.. We're heading there in May. Should be NOTHING but fun and warm..

Old 02-26-2018, 08:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
We got another 2" of snow overnight but it's warming up to 40. So it looks like another day of doing NOTHING but watching snow melt.
Can't believe you're having yet another day of snow! Here I am complaining about rain and no sunshine. I guess I should be doing NOTHING but being thankful for no snow to plow through.

This is the weirdest winter ever. The only good thing is my husband is finally saying he's getting tired of it......one more step in the process since he's the one that's been dragging his feet about moving.
Old 02-26-2018, 08:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

So W, what's the status on the car? Are you still doing NOTHING but working in the garage? I'm thinking you're really in the doghouse and taking your car apart and putting it back together is just a cover. Care to come clean? Lol
Old 02-26-2018, 09:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
So W, what's the status on the car? Are you still doing NOTHING but working in the garage? I'm thinking you're really in the doghouse and taking your car apart and putting it back together is just a cover. Care to come clean? Lol

NOTHING doing ! I’m getting knee deep in Chevy parts with the wifey refusing to have me put them inside the house. So, I stuff ‘em where I can find room, even under my truck. My neighbors think I’m running a repair shop with the air compressor, grinding tools, and sand blast cabinet running 8 hours a day. Even got an assist from from my next door neighbor !
The Villages Florida

Old 02-26-2018, 09:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Can't believe you're having yet another day of snow! Here I am complaining about rain and no sunshine. I guess I should be doing NOTHING but being thankful for no snow to plow through.

This is the weirdest winter ever. The only good thing is my husband is finally saying he's getting tired of it......one more step in the process since he's the one that's been dragging his feet about moving.
And we're supposed to get more snow overnight. It's supposed to turn to rain tomorrow so hopefully the net gain in accumulation will be NOTHING.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,943 Times in 796 Posts

Quote:
NOTHING doing ! I’m getting knee deep in Chevy parts with the wifey refusing to have me put them inside the house. So, I stuff ‘em where I can find room, even under my truck. My neighbors think I’m running a repair shop with the air compressor, grinding tools, and sand blast cabinet running 8 hours a day. Even got an assist from from my next door neighbor !
The Villages Florida

Ha ha! Is that your neighbor or the wifey? NOTHING like a helpful assistant.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post

NOTHING sweeter than a French body mechanic, ohh la la !

Old 02-26-2018, 10:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,943 Times in 796 Posts

Quote:
NOTHING sweeter than a French body mechanic, ohh la la !

Hilarious. Nothing like it.
Old 02-26-2018, 11:46 PM
Sage

As of 23:46 EST

NOTHING

Old 02-26-2018, 11:48 PM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Tomorrow, NOTHING work.
The Villages Florida

Last edited by Wiotte; 02-27-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Old 02-26-2018, 11:51 PM
Sage

Like my dad taught me. Work safe or don’t work at all. NOTHING better than fatherly advice.
The Villages Florida

Old 02-27-2018, 12:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Nothing doing, that's no wife or neighbor. I believe that's the lady who keeps the flies off the Keylime Pies on MicroRacetrack Rd. Oh boy, this is gonna be a little more than Nothing. Incoming, take cover.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:04 AM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Nothing doing, that's no wife or neighbor. I believe that's the lady who keeps the flies off the Keylime Pies on MicroRacetrack Rd. Oh boy, this is gonna be a little more than Nothing. Incoming, take cover.

Abby’s asleep, NOTHING goes wild.

Last edited by Wiotte; 02-27-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.