The Thread About NOTHING

Old 03-30-2019, 11:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Under the Silver Lake (2019) - Rotten Tomatoes

Been seeing trailers for this for a few years and it looks like it will be NOTHING but very interesting and for many reasons.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:03 PM
Platinum member

So the Physical Therapist came yesterday and wanted to see how I get into our 2019 Highlander (which is way too high for me). I told her DH and I have our own system. She asked to see it. No problem. Then she said try this and I did. I let out a shriek at the excruciating pain I felt in my groin. She cut down the scheduled exercises, suggested I walk less for a day or two (DUH) and ended with the suggestion that I avoid using the car! I had to take an Oxycontin last night and again this morning, in addition to the scheduled "Drug Cocktail" of tramadol, gabapentin and extra strength Tylenol. I haven't needed an Oxy for a couple of days now.

Today a nurse came to change my bandages. I told her what happened and she agreed that a PT should not be causing pain and said I can request a different person. I did.

It may be time to call Attorney Dan Newlin or one of the many Morgans. Of course, I'm nothing but kidding but I will not let her or the next PT hurt me again and that is both a promise and a threat. The Home Health care service will be sending someone else for my 3 PT visits next week.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:17 PM
Sage

Hang in there BK and not for NOTHING.

The Morgans show upon my Facebook page every once in a while and am not sure why. Guess Facebook has some sort of algorithm that brings them up on my Facebook.

They seem like the Walmart equivalent of lawyers. They have a lot of clout with respect to getting their customers/clients good deals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
So the Physical Therapist came yesterday and wanted to see how I get into our 2019 Highlander (which is way too high for me). I told her DH and I have our own system. She asked to see it. No problem. Then she said try this and I did. I let out a shriek at the excruciating pain I felt in my groin. She cut down the scheduled exercises, suggested I walk less for a day or two (DUH) and ended with the suggestion that I avoid using the car! I had to take an Oxycontin last night and again this morning, in addition to the scheduled "Drug Cocktail" of tramadol, gabapentin and extra strength Tylenol. I haven't needed an Oxy for a couple of days now.

Today a nurse came to change my bandages. I told her what happened and she agreed that a PT should not be causing pain and said I can request a different person. I did.

It may be time to call Attorney Dan Newlin or one of the many Morgans. Of course, I'm nothing but kidding but I will not let her or the next PT hurt me again and that is both a promise and a threat. The Home Health care service will be sending someone else for my 3 PT visits next week.
Old 03-30-2019, 01:25 PM
Sage

[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Come Along - Pentatonix - YouTube

Pentatonix's latest release for NOTHING.

Looks like they will be at the Amway Center in Orlando on June 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM. Pentatonix Tour Orlando Concert Tickets - Amway Center
Old 03-30-2019, 01:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:

Sorry to hear this BK but sounds like you did NOTHING but the right thing. Even though it may seem like a step back, there will come another day when you'll say "hey, I feel like I moved 5 steps forward". Praying for that day to come soon!
Old 03-30-2019, 01:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Come Along - Pentatonix - YouTube

Pentatonix's latest release for NOTHING.

Looks like they will be at the Amway Center in Orlando on June 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM. Pentatonix Tour Orlando Concert Tickets - Amway Center
Too bad we're not all down there. We could make it a NOTHING outing. How fun would that be?
Old 03-30-2019, 04:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Too bad we're not all down there. We could make it a NOTHING outing. How fun would that be?
That would be NOTHING but fun. They probably come to Orlando whenever on tour.
Old 03-30-2019, 05:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
We've had that happen here too. When I researched it, I remember finding that it was because they were retrieving bugs from underneath the siding. But I just found this article with some other possible reasons -

Why do woodpeckers like to hammer on houses? And what can I do about it? | All About Birds

No matter the reason, it is definitely NOTHING but annoying. I used to go out and shoo them away. Apparently they got the message...... do you need me to come over your way? Lol
Yeah, I think it's NOTHING but mating season. They seem to always get their peckers going about this time of year..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-30-2019, 05:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Yeah, I think it's NOTHING but mating season. They seem to always get their peckers going about this time of year..
I'm saying NOTHING but too bad fw isn't here. I'm sure she'd have a good reply for you.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:

BK hows about that famous Law Firm That NOTHING but Archie BUnker used. Juman & Juman - Edison, NJ
1981 Highway 27
Post Office Box 992
Edison, NJ 08818

Florida Branch Office Juman, Juman & I forgot the last one?? Oh Yeah, Juman! They'll get you more than Florida lawyers. They would eat a Florida Lawyer for Lunch
Old 03-30-2019, 06:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
BK hows about that famous Law Firm That NOTHING but Archie BUnker used. Juman & Juman - Edison, NJ
1981 Highway 27
Post Office Box 992
Edison, NJ 08818

Florida Branch Office Juman, Juman & I forgot the last one?? Oh Yeah, Juman! They'll get you more than Florida lawyers. They would eat a Florida Lawyer for Lunch
You just reminded me that I wanted to tell you I had to drive over to Jersey the other day and I thought of you. Man, do I hate driving over there. It's not just the drivers, after all apparently Philly is second only to LA in most aggressive drivers, but the roads over there make no sense to me. My husband told me hate is an awfully strong word and my only response was I don't think Nucky likes Jersey either. Sorry brother, had to blame it on someone - lol.

Anyway, hubby went over to Camden this morning to do his Saturday gig over there. As he was driving to his destination, he came upon about 30 or more people driving en masse down the highway on dirtbikes and 4-wheelers popping wheelies - no regard for the law!! He asked a resident over there about it and they said they do it all the time. The police will do NOTHING about it because they're afraid if they chase them down they will cause an accident. My husband called it anarchy - absolute anarchy.

Apparently I see it happens in Philly too -

https://6abc.com/police-begin-crackd...iders/3388259/

So watch out for any of your neighbors down there buying dirtbikes and 4-wheelers. NOTHING like seniors popping wheelies.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
You just reminded me that I wanted to tell you I had to drive over to Jersey the other day and I thought of you. Man, do I hate driving over there. It's not just the drivers, after all apparently Philly is second only to LA in most aggressive drivers, but the roads over there make no sense to me. My husband told me hate is an awfully strong word and my only response was I don't think Nucky likes Jersey either. Sorry brother, had to blame it on someone - lol.

Anyway, hubby went over to Camden this morning to do his Saturday gig over there. As he was driving to his destination, he came upon about 30 or more people driving en masse down the highway on dirtbikes and 4-wheelers popping wheelies - no regard for the law!! He asked a resident over there about it and they said they do it all the time. The police will do NOTHING about it because they're afraid if they chase them down they will cause an accident. My husband called it anarchy - absolute anarchy.

Apparently I see it happens in Philly too -

https://6abc.com/police-begin-crackd...iders/3388259/

So watch out for any of your neighbors down there buying dirtbikes and 4-wheelers. NOTHING like seniors popping wheelies.
There is a video with NOTHING other than a guy named DMX that shows this going on but I'm not putting up the link. It's over the line. Its worse than leaving a Square with an Extended Happy Hour and every Golf Cart Driver Blindfolded trying to get home!

The drivers in The Villages are perfect compared to the Tri-State Area Drivers. It was Nuts I Tell Ya. Yo better off here Homey.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Maybe they need an elephant circumcisor and not for NOTHING. That will make them stop pecking and fly away.
Old 03-31-2019, 07:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

I understand that Nothing has been arrested and will be formally charged on Monday. No news on the actually charges to be brought forward. Nothing's spokesperson says that Nothing will be cleared of all charges.

Should be interesting.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 03-31-2019, 08:01 AM
Sage

Good morning to all NOTHINGs. Virginia won in a very stress inducing game against Purdue. March Madness is alive and well this March-April and it is onto Minneapolis to the Final Four.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.