The Thread About NOTHING

Old 04-26-2019, 10:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,445 Times in 2,278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Good morning all,

A lot of rain here this morning (it rains a heck of a lot more than I expected). But as the man said "Don't like the weather? Just wait."
LOL - nothing but good advice. I am so looking forward to the warmer weather and lounging in my pool maybe even with a Margarita. lol
At least you guys get lightning and thunder to go with it.. We get NOTHING but wet.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-26-2019, 10:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I see a Godfather marathon as a future event for a NOTHING get-together. A good gathering to maybe include some old NOTHING friends as well.
I have NOTHING but the complete set on DVD..

Old 04-26-2019, 10:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
I'm not sure. They did say that at the least there should be no visible signs of a scab on the incision site. I have my 1-month follow-up on April 30 and will learn more.

I have to say though, the daily improvement is nothing but quite noticeable. I am totally off pain meds and my guess is that in another week I will be totally off the walker and on a cane. So there is much progress and, overall, I couldn't be happier.
I hope someone has a camera ready to catch the ray of sunshine that will be on your face when your toes first touch the water. That will be NOTHING but awesome..

Old 04-26-2019, 10:04 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
That is NOTHING but good news and the rain has stopped and it appears it might be a good day.
Hey! I remember you! NOTHING but good to see you again, fw.

Old 04-26-2019, 10:40 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Hey! I remember you! NOTHING but good to see you again, fw.
Thanks K. I missed you NOTHINGS too.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
I'm not sure. They did say that at the least there should be no visible signs of a scab on the incision site. I have my 1-month follow-up on April 30 and will learn more.

I have to say though, the daily improvement is nothing but quite noticeable. I am totally off pain meds and my guess is that in another week I will be totally off the walker and on a cane. So there is much progress and, overall, I couldn't be happier.
When I NOTHING But think about the day of your Surgery and how you got word to us that you were OK. That was a simple but beautiful gift to your little dopey gathering of Total NOTHING'S. Your progress is a miracle and credit goes to your Doctors for their skill.

BK did you ever get that bell to ring when you needed something early in your recovery? You funny little Hippy Dippy Shaker!
Old 04-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Thanks K. I missed you NOTHINGS too.
Holy Loving Baby Jesus! Talk about making my day! Our long lost NOTHING has returned to our little comfortable Nest! First good news about BK, Your Return, Tal Full of Blood, K-Man Catching Crabs, Abby not Deer Collecting, and me Still Full Of Blood And Something Else.

Oh Happy Day FW! We Love You and Respect You Enormously! Welcome, Home. A little bad news...You've missed NOTHING!
Old 04-26-2019, 11:52 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Holy Loving Baby Jesus! Talk about making my day! Our long lost NOTHING has returned to our little comfortable Nest! First good news about BK, Your Return, Tal Full of Blood, K-Man Catching Crabs, Abby not Deer Collecting, and me Still Full Of Blood And Something Else.

Oh Happy Day FW! We Love You and Respect You Enormously! Welcome, Home. A little bad news...You've missed NOTHING!
Thanks Nucky. A little birdy told me it was safe to come back. NOTHING but a new sheriff in town I guess. Maybe Ray Donovan???
Old 04-26-2019, 11:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:

This is NOTHING less than authentic Nucky posting - lol. But we need to back up here a minute - somehow I missed the part about K catching crabs?? I mean, what kind of crabs are we talking about here?!?

And we all know what you're full of Nucky.......

LOVE, NOTHING but lots of LOVE.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:08 PM
Sage

Where the heck is our pal, Tal? This party is NOTHING but lacking without him and his bag of stats.......

Hope everything is okay. Maybe another busy day? Or perhaps all that bloodletting knocked the wind out of his sails.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
This is NOTHING less than authentic Nucky posting - lol. But we need to back up here a minute - somehow I missed the part about K catching crabs?? I mean, what kind of crabs are we talking about here?!?

I wish I was NOTHING but full of what K-Man was catching or had a hand in a couple of weeks back, Deadliest Catch, Alaskan King Crabaroonies!

I'm full of lots of stuff but today its, Pacific Bold Kaffee, I even found a Crab in the Kaffee!

I just found a piece of Kryptonite Next to The Crummy Backup Computer we have. I think it works cause that Racer hasn't been around my house today.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
I wish I was NOTHING but full of what K-Man was catching or had a hand in a couple of weeks back, Deadliest Catch, Alaskan King Crabaroonies!

I'm full of lots of stuff but today its, Pacific Bold Kaffee, I even found a Crab in the Kaffee!

I just found a piece of Kryptonite Next to The Crummy Backup Computer we have. I think it works cause that Racer hasn't been around my house today.
Oh right, now I remember. You had me NOTHING but a little concerned there for a minute. I don't feel like having to give any lectures today and that one wouldn't have been fun. Pheww!
Old 04-26-2019, 12:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Oh right, now I remember. You had me NOTHING but a little concerned there for a minute. I don't feel like having to give any lectures today and that one wouldn't have been fun. Pheww!
Yeah, you lecture me enough as it is.. Crabs are NOTHING that can't be taken care of with a match anyway..

Old 04-26-2019, 12:33 PM
fw102807

Quote:

They were NOTHING
but lobster crabs
a new variety
Old 04-26-2019, 12:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
They were NOTHING
but lobster crabs
a new variety
WE ALL NOTHING BUT LOVE YOU FW! DID I MENTION THAT ALREADY?

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.