The Viking

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2023, 08:57 AM
Default The Viking

Olaf the Viking is shopping at a supermarket when he comes across an old lady in a wheelchair, almost in tears.
"What's the matter?" asks Olaf.
"Oh," sobs the old lady, "I want to have a look at the frozen puddings but, as you can see, there are three steps down into the chiller cabinets.
"No problem, says Olaf, lifting her onto his back. "I'll take you."
Olaf strolls through the chiller cabinets with the old lady on his back. She selects several puddings and puts them in the basket he is carrying for her.
At the other end the old lady's husband is waiting with her wheelchair.
"I'd really like to thank you, says the old lady as Olaf sets her back down in the chair, "but I don't even know who you are!"
Olaf just waves and walks off.
"I was really worried about you," comments the old lady's husband. "What have you been doing?"
"I've been through the desserts on a Norse with
no name."
Old 05-10-2023, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck90199 View Post
Olaf the Viking is shopping at a supermarket when he comes across an old lady in a wheelchair, almost in tears.
"Oh," sobs the old lady, "I want to have a look at the frozen puddings but, as you can see, there are three steps down into the chiller cabinets.
Olaf strolls through the chiller cabinets with the old lady on his back. She selects several puddings and puts them in the basket he is carrying for her.
"I'd really like to thank you, says the old lady as Olaf sets her back down in the chair, "but I don't even know who you are!"
"I was really worried about you," comments the old lady's husband. "What have you been doing?"
no name."
Groan. But I'll use it today. So thanks for sharing.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,278 Times in 4,297 Posts

The Villages Florida

-Tom Petty
Old 05-10-2023, 11:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck90199 View Post
no name."
Lol!

Rudolph the Red (another Viking) was getting ready to go and sack England. Helga, his wife, was helping him load the longboat in preparation. However the clouds looked pretty forbidding out England-way and as it was late November Helga was worried that a blizzard was coming. "Don't worry", Rudolph said. "Those are only rain clouds".

"Are you sure" asked Helga?

Rudolph replied, "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear."

Last edited by ThirdOfFive; 05-10-2023 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-10-2023, 03:38 PM
Veteran member

Roy Rogers sold a small lot of cattle at a very good price, he brought them to market at just the right time, Roy use some of the money to buy himself a pair of new boots fancy, made to order , hand tooled , with tasteful sterling embellishments. On his way back to the ranch he stopped at a line shack, but of course he left the boots in the shack when he rode out to check on a few things. When he returned he found that somehow a mountain lion had gotten into the shack, made a mess of everything , and you know it,, destroyed his new boots. Mr.Rogers was more than a bit perturbed , word went out to all the hands , FIND THAT CAT AND KILL IT, bring me back the carcass, one week, two weeks, three weeks, four weeks no mountain lion, Mr Rogers offers a huge reward, forty days latter a grizzled old cowpoke rides up to the shack with something wrapped in canvas over the back of his pack horse, he calls to to the shack "Mr, Rogers I think I have something you want to see" Roy walks out, the cowpoke pulls off the canvas showing the mountain lion, and askes Mr Rogers " Pardon me Roy is that the cat that chewed you new shoes?

Last edited by jimbomaybe; 05-10-2023 at 03:43 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
olaf, lady, back, viking, puddings

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.