The worlds shortest fairytale....

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2008, 09:17 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachie View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gracie, perhaps Sweetie needs to have HIS catalytic converter checked....

Peachie,

Do you think he pulls the covers up over her head? Oh my! They look so dignified and classy in their picture.

Boomer
Old 11-13-2008, 09:22 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Fumar View Post
once upon a time , a guy asked a girl
"will you marry me?" the girl said,
"no!" and the guy lived happily ever after
and went fishing, hunting, and played golf
a lot and drank beer and
farted whenever he wanted......

The end

Some funny stuff there, i dont care who you are.....
Old 11-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Peachie,

Do you think he pulls the covers up over her head? Oh my! They look so dignified and classy in their picture.

Boomer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only if he is a REAL man, Boomer. That is the only true identifier of the species that we have.... cover pulling, farting, and self satisfied grins from ear to ear. (Don't take it personally, Sweetie), we're talking about the whole gender here....)
Old 11-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
Keep in mind that no matter how cute and sexy a guy is, there's always some woman somewhere who's sick of him!
ROTFL.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Veteran member

My husband is leaving today to head up north for the start of deer hunting season. Of course he referred to the movie "Escanaba in da Moonlight" many times as we were packing his gear. (If you haven't seen the movie it is about a hunting camp and it is filled with farting and bathroom humor!) Next weekend he is heading to a hunting camp in the UP, so I'm sure I'll be regaled with more fart humor than a girl can stand in the next couple of weeks.

My grandson is just turning 3, and I am sorry to say that one of his first words when he was learning to talk was "fart". It starts so young! I think you are right Boomer, it's in the chromosomes.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:09 PM
Soaring Parsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschuler1 View Post
My husband is leaving today to head up north for the start of deer hunting season. Of course he referred to the movie "Escanaba in da Moonlight" many times as we were packing his gear. (If you haven't seen the movie it is about a hunting camp and it is filled with farting and bathroom humor!) Next weekend he is heading to a hunting camp in the UP, so I'm sure I'll be regaled with more fart humor than a girl can stand in the next couple of weeks.

My grandson is just turning 3, and I am sorry to say that one of his first words when he was learning to talk was "fart". It starts so young! I think you are right Boomer, it's in the chromosomes.
Yes, SS, it has to be Y chromosomal. I mean, just think about it a minute. Can you imagine being out with your friends, sipping wine, gossiping a little, talking about books, and then topping the evening off by seeing who can fart the loudest?

I told Mr. Boomer about the movie you mentioned here. I just know he will like it. I am going to ask him if he and his buddies enjoy farting and laughing about it while they are on that pilgrimage to Oshkosh every year. You would think that could cause a little turbulence with 4 guys crammed into a single engine plane. (Maybe I won't ask. I do not really want to know.)

I have got to get out of here before I write another dissertation tonight on the subject. I just can't seem to let go of the fact that I think there has to be funding out there somewhere for a study of the Y chromosomal link to the joy of farting.

Boomer
Old 11-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Boomer, I just luv your posts but am wondering. Have you ever thought of blogging on here? I mean, the gifted way you express yourself seems appropriate for a blog and I'm sure you'd have many people not only reading your posts but responding.

Just a thought.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Soaring Parsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightspot01 View Post
Boomer, I just luv your posts but am wondering. Have you ever thought of blogging on here? I mean, the gifted way you express yourself seems appropriate for a blog and I'm sure you'd have many people not only reading your posts but responding.

Just a thought.
Thank you, Brightspot. Those are kind words.

But I think I might get lonesome in a blog.

I stop by my kitchen a few times a day to cook or eat or answer the phone. My kitchen is where my computer lives, even though I have been threatening to move it out of here for over a year.

When I am in here, I often, too often, click on TOTV to see what's going on. I like never knowing where I might land. Today, I have talked about books and the Kindle. And yesterday I even ventured into political to link an article about how our political leanings might be reflected in how neat or messy we might be.

But for the past two nights, I have found myself in this thread writing about farts. You know, maybe I should be finding that to be a bit worrisome. My, my, look where I have been landing lately. Oh, well.

I like not having to think about what I am going to write. A blog might require some planning. I like just looking around TOTV and then I see what I end up typing. I hope you can tell that I have fun doing it. That's why I do it. And you are all a pretty darned nice bunch.

Anyway, thanks again for those nice thoughts, Brightspot.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 11-13-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Administrator

I see that Boomer is never quite sure when an admin is around reading this stuff.

Boomer's idea of a federal grants is quite sound, however, I do not want to be one of those who undertakes the study.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:34 AM
Taltarzac
Default What about the farting nun organ ladies?

I suppose this has to be an invention of a man? http://humor.about.com/b/2007/06/30/...-nun-organ.htm
Old 11-14-2008, 09:17 AM
Soaring Parsley

T 'N' T, (Tony and Tal)

So, Tony, you think my study idea has possibilities but you do not want to be involved, huh. Well, I am starting to wonder how I would look in a hazmat suit.

And Tal,

WHAT!!!!

NUNS?????

.....Ohhhhhh, Noooooo, to think that I had promised myself that I would not keep talking about this subject.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 11-14-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Veteran member

True words from a wise old philosopher:

It is much better to "let-it-out" and bare the shame than to "hold-it-in" and bare the pain.

I can't let anyone pull my finger for relief anymore because of Arthritis but The Great Fumar can sure pull all our legs.
Viet Nam
CT
TV

Last edited by MMC24; 11-25-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Soaring Parsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC24 View Post
True words from a wise old philosopher:

It is much better to "let-it-out" and bare the shame than to "hold-it-in" and bare the pain.

I can't let anyone pull my finger anymore because of Arthritis but The Great Fumar can sure pull all our legs.
Well, this is just great. Here's that thread back again. I can't stay out of this one. I really need to get a grip.

I do have to say, MMC24, that I so much agree with what you say here about The Great Fumar.

But there is something about this very topic that I suspect The Great Fumar knows well.

You see, I think that The Great Fumar may be a pilot. And no matter what, every pilot knows that, on takeoff, it is much better to break ground and fly into the wind than it is to break wind and fly into the ground.

Right Seat Boomer
Old 11-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I told Mr. Boomer about the movie you mentioned here. I just know he will like it. I am going to ask him if he and his buddies enjoy farting and laughing about it while they are on that pilgrimage to Oshkosh every year. You would think that could cause a little turbulence with 4 guys crammed into a single engine plane. (Maybe I won't ask. I do not really want to know.)

Boomer
I feel I should comment on this as it is serious business.......In 2002 during an approach and flair on runway 27 at Oshkosh my companions whose expulsions were so poorly timed that the boost forced me to do a go-around and this time with the side vent open.......trailing blue smoke , people thought we were part of the Air Show.......Now you can go ahead and poo poo this if you want too but we won second place ..........

barnstorming fumar
Old 11-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Soaring Parsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Fumar View Post
I feel I should comment on this as it is serious business.......In 2002 during an approach and flair on runway 27 at Oshkosh my companions whose expulsions were so poorly timed that the boost forced me to do a go-around and this time with the side vent open.......trailing blue smoke , people thought we were part of the Air Show.......Now you can go ahead and poo poo this if you want too but we won second place ..........

barnstorming fumar
Fumar!!! Wow!!! Was that you? Mr. Boomer still talks about it. In fact, he may have it on video.

Boomer
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.