Yamha Glof Car Center (Logo) and add on headlights.

Old 12-31-2023, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzy View Post
Golf Cart Hoodies
Richard Reed
706-974-9455
golfcarthoodies@gmail.com

Sells the covers, and also has a light kit to replace the Yamaha unit.
I have this installed on my cart. I have a flag and 2 logos of my favorite teams. I didn’t have a light so installed his light kit. The kit isn’t needed if you have the light already. He’s a great guy to deal with and stands behind his products. I had a problem and he even came to my house to help me!
Old 01-01-2024, 04:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,087 Times in 2,748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzy View Post
Golf Cart Hoodies
Richard Reed
706-974-9455
golfcarthoodies@gmail.com

Sells the covers, and also has a light kit to replace the Yamaha unit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishing View Post
I have this installed on my cart. I have a flag and 2 logos of my favorite teams. I didn’t have a light so installed his light kit. The kit isn’t needed if you have the light already. He’s a great guy to deal with and stands behind his products. I had a problem and he even came to my house to help me!
Exactly what I was looking for, and way easier to install than I imagined. Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 01-01-2024, 04:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2u View Post
Just a reminder to those who may not be aware of just how bright those Center Logo and and on LED light bars are to those on comeing towards you. They blind us.... Please be mindful of this. Do you really need them while driving on the trails at night into oncoming carts? I can see it if you are on the course or a very dark trail but I think it's extreamy dangerous to oncoming traffic. Litterally blinding. Please be considerate and turn them off. TIA...
Them make the people walking the MMP’s during zero dark thirty in the mornings wear bright clothing, reflectors, flashing lights - anything to be seen during the dark so people can see them with normal headlights!! I’d rather pi** someone off in a cart I’m meeting rather than get sued by someone that I hit because they blend into the dark background.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:45 PM

Richard, GolfCartHoodies was fabulous. Extremely professional process and great results. Knows his stuff and love the variety of choices and ease of installation. Easy to get appointment and if you don’t see what you want from inventory he’ll produce the design you want.

Tags
oncoming, add, logo, center, cars

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.