Landscape & Mowing

Old 05-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Default Landscape & Mowing

I need a contractor to mow my yard, trim my bushes, and weed my beds. Please contact me if interested. Village of Duval.
Old 05-05-2024, 08:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,201 Times in 5,412 Posts

Not likely to find someone this way.

Suggest you either ask your neighbors or see contractors already doing work in your village and ask for quote.

Word of caution, hard to find a good one, here 4 years and we are on our third but she is a keeper
Old 05-05-2024, 08:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,228 Times in 2,810 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyers View Post
I need a contractor to mow my yard, trim my bushes, and weed my beds. Please contact me if interested. Village of Duval.
FYI, it’s very hard to find someone to do all three. There are many that just mow, and some might also trim bushes, but very few will pull weeds. Spraying for weeds (legally), rather than pulling them, requires a special license that very few lawn mowing services have. I’m in the same boat as you, my longtime lawn guy of 8+ years just retired (he also sprayed our garden beds for weeds) and I can’t find anyone to do both. I ended up hiring the lawn guy who does several of my neighbors, but he won’t touch weeds.

Tags
landscape, weed, village, interested, contact

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.