Great job done by Mansfield Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Great job done by Mansfield Landscaping

If you want to see an absolutely FANTASTIC job done by Steve Mansfield and his crew,,, come by my house tomorrow and you will be amazed.

Steve's been advising me for years to change what I had originally developed into something a little more stylish, but being the hard-headed Italian I am, I kept refusing until this year. I'm sick of our cold winters that kill all my pretty flowers so I let him convince me to change it all to a completely new look. I love to work with Steve, he sure knows his landscaping stuff and he may come off with a gruff exterior, but down deep, the man is a teddy bear and very easy to work with.

Oh Boy, I can't tell you how excited I am. The transformation is unbelievable. Steve and his guys were on the job for 2 days and through their creative talents came up with a wall/bed design utilizing many of my existing trees, unlike anything I have seen in the past.

As soon as I can, you will see some before and after pictures so you can appreciate the transformation. If you can't wait, drop by the house on Ellenton Run and take a peek. You will LOVE IT!!!

Steve, you are the bestest!!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Platinum member

Kathie, You're teasing us. How long do we have to wait for these pics? Are you waiting for the perfect sky?
Old 04-22-2012, 05:34 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryoung View Post
Kathie, You're teasing us. How long do we have to wait for these pics? Are you waiting for the perfect sky?
GR,,,, your right, I love to tease, its a great marketing ploy. But the pictures will be out prob Monday, waiting for the final work to be completed so it looks spectacular!!! You're going to agree, its worth the wait.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 04-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryoung View Post
GR, if Kathie is waiting for the perfect sky, all she has to do is let me know and I'll be right over!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 04-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
GR, if Kathie is waiting for the perfect sky, all she has to do is let me know and I'll be right over!

Awwww, I can't disagree..
you are the
Perfect Skyguy!!!

LOL!!!!!

Old 04-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Sage

Kathie,

Send me the pictures and I will post them for you!

Angie
Old 04-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Sage
Default LOVE it!!!

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Steve does GREAT work!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Dancing Thyme

Thanks, Angie for posting the pictures for me.

Isn't it a beautiful job. What you really can't appreciate from these pictures is the enormous amount of labor and thought that went into this transition. All those blocks in the front yard were power washed to look as they did originally and reused to make a second and third tier wall around the house. All the beds were redone with new black weed retardant material and all those beautiful flowers that died every winter were taken out and some reused if we thought we could revive them. Steve used all the existing trees and graded around them, for which I am grateful.

This was a labor of love by all of us. I feel as though I now live in a beautiful mansion. I also applaud Steve's workmen, many of whom have been with him for years. A job well done, guys. thank you.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Platinum member

Very nice transformation. You're right, Mansfield rocks!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Sage
Default What landscaper does this????

I was at a neighborhood pool and a lady told me that Steve gave her $570 for something someone else charged them for. they didn't need.

Another lady at the aerobics class told me he watered her plants for her when she was on vacation.

Another lady in the new neighborhood of Charlotte told me that when Steve came by and saw that a sand storm had ruined their new landscaping... He and his crew completely redid it at no charge.

When he did our landscaping he took us all to dinner at Bonefish to say thank you! It was a VERY large group! Cocktails, appetizer, dinner and dessert and after dinner drinks! A good time was had by all!

Just about every time I talk to someone about Steve Mansfield, I hear another story like this!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.