landscaping contractor

Closed Thread
Old 09-19-2023, 03:54 AM
Default landscaping contractor

Good morning- I am looking to re-do my rock beds and bushes and I am getting landscape design ideas. I am wondering if anyone has used Focal Point Landscaping and Design and if so, what was your experience TIA
Old 09-19-2023, 08:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnurse View Post
Good morning- I am looking to re-do my rock beds and bushes and I am getting landscape design ideas. I am wondering if anyone has used Focal Point Landscaping and Design and if so, what was your experience TIA
I cannot comment on Focal point as I have not used them, however, make sure YOU get ARC approval for what you want to do, do not rely on contractor to do this I did once and the contractor did NOT file the paperwork for approval, the rest is a long story.
Old 09-19-2023, 09:30 AM
Dancing Thyme

No, I haven't used Focal Point and had never heard of them in the past, but they are doing a major job on a house behind me, on Timmonsville off Stillwater and it looks really good. You might want to drive past there to see it.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 09-19-2023, 09:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
No, I haven't used Focal Point and had never heard of them in the past, but they are doing a major job on a house behind me, on Timmonsville off Stillwater and it looks really good. You might want to drive past there to see it.
Welcome back…….
Old 09-19-2023, 09:50 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Welcome back…….

Thanks Bogie, I miss TOTV. Great memories and friendships from the past and still on going! Hope all is well.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 09-19-2023, 12:55 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Nice to see one of TOTV's originals back with your wisdom and sage advice. Your posts were a big help when I joined.

Old 09-20-2023, 05:55 AM

I believe Focal Point belongs to a long-time designer from Village Palms. Derek worked for Village Palms for a long time before leaving to start his own design landscaping business. He did our work while he was still at Villages Palms. I would put my trust in him and his company.
Old 09-20-2023, 06:16 AM
Default Focal Point

Quote:
Highly recommend them based on project they just completed for us.
Old 09-20-2023, 06:39 AM

Excellent company.
Derek takes great pride in his workmanship.
I used him in the past and will use him in the future with no hesitation.
Old 09-20-2023, 08:54 AM
Location: Formerly resided in southeast Wisconsin; now in the village of Winifred

Quote:
We had them create some privacy landscaping in our very small backyard. They did a beautiful job!
Old 09-21-2023, 04:29 AM

I just used Jason Schmidt landscaping. They will do the design and choose the plants. Good company.
Old 09-21-2023, 12:39 PM

It’s been a couple years since focal point created our front seating area at 2611 Noriega Dr.. We are really pleased with it and enjoy it most every day. The only thing I would’ve changed is I would’ve had them make openings in the base of the wall to allow leaves to be blown through and out onto the lawn. They designed the whole thing and we think it’s quite beautiful. I would highly recommend them.
Old 09-21-2023, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donaz1 View Post
I just used Jason Schmidt landscaping. They will do the design and choose the plants. Good company.
Jason Schmidt put our waterfall in and made it clear to us that the Start job date would come after the all important paper work was approved. His work is special and the treatment of us as customers, well that's special too !
Old 09-22-2023, 05:33 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 761 Posts

Jason Schmidt does excellent work
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, design, wondering, point, focal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.