Lawn Services, Etc.

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Sage
Default Angie's List

Both check out good on Angie's List.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:58 AM

god bless everyone

Last edited by hcast; 01-12-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcast View Post
http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...78/review/list

http://www.ripoffreport.com/pest-con...st-c-37907.htm

And this is the company that Marty was trained at. Kenny Smith was a very nice man before once a year then greed got the best of him and now I see the same thing with Marty. Its all about the money. When Marty started with once a year, Kenny put him on a lawn route. Marty did not even complete a full days of work. He brought the truck back to kenny and said this is not for me I'm going back to work at coca cola. Then that's when kenny put Marty on a pest control sales route. Yes Marty did pest control not fertilizing. Then marty became a full time sales men for kenny because marty knows how to talk to people an make them believe him on his bs lines. And what I am really trying to say marty may seem like he knows what he is doing with the lawns but he doesn't . He does not have the experiance nor the knowledge. Any one can go to lesco and I mean anyone. And can ask them what can I put on my lawn. They will tell you and recommend you what you can do. If you have a issue with your lawn you can call lesco an explain to them what's going on and they will tell you. Lesco is a local business and another name for them will be john deere landscape.
Soooooooooooooo. I guess you have something to do with Lesco? Just a guess.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Sage
Default hcast

You can remove the comments all you want... oh wait... Everyone copied them in their replies... Oops!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:20 PM

Marty, you were tenacious in defending your reputation and I applaud you in doing so.

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Old 01-13-2012, 10:01 PM
nkrifats

Marty,
Thanks for the update.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:23 AM
Default Problem with ants!!!

I could not be happier! Yesterday I noticed some ants in my kitchen so I called Stellar. Jesse and Chris A. were here bright and early this morning, found the problem and immediately took care of the problem. They were so helpful in every way...moving things for me, etc. I am so pleased with their work and their very pleasant personalities. Thank you for employing such wonderful young men!
Old 05-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Send a message via AIM to Grill Meister Send a message via Yahoo to Grill Meister
Thumbs up Cripple Creek Service

You guys really need to take a look at Cripple Creek, owned by Rich Wilder, (352) 279-1169. Rick provides a number of services around your house, but has been tending to my lawn going on 6 years. You can discuss with him the extent you want in his services and he will run with it in a professional way. If he installs the donuts (the little round circles of cement that protect your sprinkler heads) he will guarantee the sprinklers, including replacements at no charge. He really takes good care of you. If he, or any of his crew, notices anything that is awry, he will either take care of it himself or advise you of the problem so you can have it taken care of....loose shingles, plant and shrubbery diseases, suspicious goings-on...whatever.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:19 PM

Can anyone tell me a little about Stellar’s contract?

1) Is there an annual commitment/obligation?
2) Do you pay them monthly or annually?
3) How often do they cut your lawn?
4) How often do they treat for pests?

We’ll be closing sometime in August and would like to start arranging for some of these services.

Thanks for your responses…
Old 05-11-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
Can anyone tell me a little about Stellar’s contract?

1) Is there an annual commitment/obligation?
2) Do you pay them monthly or annually?
3) How often do they cut your lawn?
4) How often do they treat for pests?

We’ll be closing sometime in August and would like to start arranging for some of these services.

Thanks for your responses…
Bump please.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcast View Post
Becareful stellar guys are not trained. The owner him self has only 7 years in selling the business not doing it. His father in law Kenny Smith the owner of once a year pest control was the one who signed off for him to get his license in fertilizing and pest control so he did not need to go to school for the correct training. Marty and his guys does not know what they are doing and all they do is bs people to make a sale.
There is some truth to part of the above quoted statement. On the surface, Leon "Marty" Rouse does not appear to have a registered business connection with Kenny and Kim Smith of Once A Year Termite and Pest Control and their other operating business Smart Service. However, there certainly is a family relationship. The following was reported in Ocala.com on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 6:30 a.m.
Alisha and Leon Rouse of Belleview, a daughter, S*******, Feb. 14, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Maternal grandparents are Kenny and Kim Smith of Ocala. Paternal grandparents .....
I have no experience with Stellar Residential Services, LLC. I did have an unfortunate and costly experience with "Once a Year Termite and Pest Control." For the first two years I was elated with their services. That went south very quickly. As many of you may know, I have posted about my experiences with Once a Year and Smart Service on TOTV in the past.

An informed customer can better make informed decisions.

Xavier
Old 05-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Marty Rouse here, owner of Stellar Residential Services, LLC. My official or "Legal' name IS Leon Martin Rouse III and I am proud to say I am the sole owner of Stellar... Anyone can check that out for themselves on SunBiz.com and my State license number to apply chemicals is : JB184135 and JE136568 and JF161039 which are ALL in my name as well; Leon Martin Rouse III. I am also proud to say that I am partnered with no one, I am 100% owner of Stellar and have received 0 financial help from anyone (other than my fine customers who have hired me) ....Just because Kenny Smith is in fact my wifes father....does not mean that I run my business in the same fashion he does, believe the same things he does, or that we are conjoined in any way financially or business related...Should it matter who my father, uncle, brother, sister, father in law, friend, aquaintence is???????? does that really mean anything? I run my business with one principle..." The customer comes first" and they are all my #1 priority... I think the posts on here are evident of that. I apologize you had a negative experience with two of the hundreds of companies out there, but that does not give you the right to lash out at MY family (Me, Alisha, and my two beautiful children) OR business. I have put EVERYTHING into this business, which happens to be the hardest business in my book to be successful at....Keeping people happy....and if I may say so I am pretty great at it. I don't know what the motive was behind this post Xavier, but I hope this clears up any confusion for you or the eyes your post fell on. Maybe you should find a new hobby , instead of trying to wreck lives and businesses.. I am a father of two now and do all I can to provide for them inspite of people like you, if there ever was a truth out there...this entire post is TRUTH. ...........I here that Pickleball is a lot fun! if you would like to speak to the man directly you are trying to bring down I am available 8-5 mon - saturday at 352-553-2597....which is deceiving because I work 24 hrs a day 7 days a week to "keep my people happy"

Marty Rouse / PROUD SOLE OWNER OF Stellar Residential Services, LLC
Thank goodness we are not all judged but what our family members do!!! You need to judge Marty based on his work ethic and business practices.

We just signed up for our second year with Marty. He provided absolutely top notch services and has terrific guys working for him. They have never failed to do one thing they said they would do. If you have a problem, Marty will have someone there the same day to take care of it. I called about an ant problem and someone was over in less then an hour to take care of it.

If you look at other posts about lawn services you will see that not ONE of Stellar's customers has posted a negative word. WE, his customers, are the only ones who can really tell you about what he does. And what he does is an excellent job, all the time.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Marty Rouse here, owner of Stellar Residential Services, LLC. My official or "Legal' name IS Leon Martin Rouse III and I am proud to say I am the sole owner of Stellar... Anyone can check that out for themselves on SunBiz.com and my State license number to apply chemicals is : JB184135 and JE136568 and JF161039 which are ALL in my name as well; Leon Martin Rouse III. I am also proud to say that I am partnered with no one, I am 100% owner of Stellar and have received 0 financial help from anyone (other than my fine customers who have hired me) ....Just because Kenny Smith is in fact my wifes father....does not mean that I run my business in the same fashion he does, believe the same things he does, or that we are conjoined in any way financially or business related...Should it matter who my father, uncle, brother, sister, father in law, friend, aquaintence is???????? does that really mean anything? I run my business with one principle..." The customer comes first" and they are all my #1 priority... I think the posts on here are evident of that. I apologize you had a negative experience with two of the hundreds of companies out there, but that does not give you the right to lash out at MY family (Me, Alisha, and my two beautiful children) OR business. I have put EVERYTHING into this business, which happens to be the hardest business in my book to be successful at....Keeping people happy....and if I may say so I am pretty great at it. I don't know what the motive was behind this post Xavier, but I hope this clears up any confusion for you or the eyes your post fell on. Maybe you should find a new hobby , instead of trying to wreck lives and businesses.. I am a father of two now and do all I can to provide for them inspite of people like you, if there ever was a truth out there...this entire post is TRUTH. ...........I here that Pickleball is a lot fun! if you would like to speak to the man directly you are trying to bring down I am available 8-5 mon - saturday at 352-553-2597....which is deceiving because I work 24 hrs a day 7 days a week to "keep my people happy"

Marty Rouse / PROUD SOLE OWNER OF Stellar Residential Services, LLC
///
Old 05-16-2012, 09:13 AM

I have never written anything negative about a post, but who has time to look up birth records concerning a lawn company?
Old 05-16-2012, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
Thank goodness we are not all judged but what our family members do!!! You need to judge Marty based on his work ethic and business practices.

We just signed up for our second year with Marty. He provided absolutely top notch services and has terrific guys working for him. They have never failed to do one thing they said they would do. If you have a problem, Marty will have someone there the same day to take care of it. I called about an ant problem and someone was over in less then an hour to take care of it.

If you look at other posts about lawn services you will see that not ONE of Stellar's customers has posted a negative word. WE, his customers, are the only ones who can really tell you about what he does. And what he does is an excellent job, all the time.
They the best ad you can have is word of mouth. I don't use Steller, yet, as we just closed in Feb. and had to find someone fast as we only had a few days before we came back to Atlanta. This Friday we will become Frogs and I am going to look at lawn service companies. With all the good things that have been said about Steller they will one of the first I'll call.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.