Lawn Services, Etc.

Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
nkrifats
Default Stellar

I have used Stellar for close to a year for lawn and pest services. We have received nothing but excellent services from Marty and Crew. Just because a company has the same business model of another does not make them the same. I used Once A Year at another home we had here in the villages. I can truthfully say, they do not operate the same. If and when I need to discuss something or a follow up is needed and that is rare. Marty has always been there to answer the questions and see that things are done right. I am very glad to use Stellar for our lawn and Pest services.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Platinum member

I'm calling the number on Steller's website (same one posted here), and I am not getting an answer......and no answering machine? Does anyone know of a different number? I'm calling 352-553-2597

Last edited by gerryann; 07-03-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Wrong number
Old 07-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Platinum member

Disregard previous post....I got through.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Sage

Does anyone have any recent comments about Stellar? We need to change lawn care companies, and Stellar seems to have a good track record with our members.(Please PM me if you don't wish to post here).

I looked at the BBB Rating but perhaps it wasn't for the correct company ( not a good rating due to two unanswered complaints?). This doesn't sound like the company that has been glowingly recommended on TOTV. Does anyone have an e- mail address for them? It doesn't display on my iPad when I go to their website.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
...... Does anyone have an e- mail address for them? It doesn't display on my iPad when I go to their website.
Bare, if you go to their web site, they've got an option under Contact that says Click Here To E-Mail Us.......it takes you to a page to put in your contact info along with your message. It then will just send them the info through their web site.

I nosed around on their site and found no e-mail address(es) listed at all.

Bill
Old 08-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Does anyone have an e- mail address for them? It doesn't display on my iPad when I go to their website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post
Bare, if you go to their web site, they've got an option under Contact that says Click Here To E-Mail Us.......it takes you to a page to put in your contact info along with your message. It then will just send them the info through their web site.
Bill, thanks, but I've already tried to send an email from their website, and my iPad won't allow me to use the "click here to email us" function. I cannot send an e-mail from their website. That is why I'm asking for their email address.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Sage

Bare...Stellar is a member and advertiser on TOTV. You could try to send Marty a PM on TOTV.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Hello,

Our email is stellarresidentialsvcs@yahoo.com and our phone number is 352-553-2597. You can email or call us with any questions. As for better BBB we have never been contacted about complaints through them. It isn't our company you found. Our name is Stellar Residential Services, LLC. I believe the one that had two complaints was a landscaping business with Stellar in the name but not the same company name. I am sorry our site was giving you trouble. I will look into that. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Marty Rouse/Owner
StellarResidential.org
Thanks Marty for the email address. I didn't think the BBB info was for your company because you've received nothing but RAVE REVIEWS of your services on TOTV. I congratulate you on obviously providing an excellent level of service to your customers.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:54 AM

Stellar Residential Services...Lawn care
Exceptional customer service
I highly recommend this company.
I have tried several lawn services.
The employees that Stellar has are professional & confident in what
they do.
Thank you Stellar & crew: Aarons Crew,Jesse Danetz,Jen watching over all the weeds.
I know I have missed other employee names that have maintained my lawn. I really appreciate all of the Stellar crew.
Carolyn Runzer
Old 02-16-2014, 05:02 PM

We have had Stellar for 2&1/2 yrs. & we are EXTREEMLY happy with their service!!!
One of their techs saved my palm tree which had crown rot & called me 2 times Up Nort from our home here to tell us what he did each time & the trees condition.
Talk about CUSTOMER SERVCE!
The guy who bashed Marty & his licenses is a FOOL!
Old 02-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Sage

We've used Stellar for a year now, and you couldn't find a more professional lawn-care company. We love having only one company with which to deal for lawn moving, trimming shrubs, weeding, pest control, termites, etc. Very pleasant employees.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:35 PM

Enough is enough honestly with casual interest I have looked at this thread and the threats and the love towards Stellar and of the threat of taken the person to court for his accusation really has gone one far to long.

I cut and trim my own lawn without all this petty nonsense to me in this case "Stellar" should have taken the high road and gone on their reputation instead of trying to beat the person, into submission. Zero Gain.

Hey take it from a person who has been around the block a few times " Threats " are not good, usually it brings out the worst in people. You Mr. Stellar the way I looked at it threated this person, and in turn was intimidated by you. Not good. Based on what I have read the comments threats and the win/win situation I would definitely not consider this, your company to take care of my lawn services.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrc4 View Post
Enough is enough honestly with casual interest I have looked at this thread and the threats and the love towards Stellar and of the threat of taken the person to court for his accusation really has gone one far to long.

I cut and trim my own lawn without all this petty nonsense to me in this case "Stellar" should have taken the high road and gone on their reputation instead of trying to beat the person, into submission. Zero Gain.

Hey take it from a person who has been around the block a few times " Threats " are not good, usually it brings out the worst in people. You Mr. Stellar the way I looked at it threated this person, and in turn was intimidated by you. Not good. Based on what I have read the comments threats and the win/win situation I would definitely not consider this company to take care of my lawn services.
Actually, the way I read that exchange was that hcast slandered Marty Stellar, and Marty took steps any businessman would do to preserve the name of his company. Intimidation? I think not. Hcast attached Stellar's livelihood, and Marty had every right to protect himself.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Veteran member

Do they pull weeds? We just returned from a trip south and the beds looked awful. When we called the company that began mowing and "weeding" a new construction in 4/14, they said they spray. It isn't working and we need to look elsewhere. We need a company to do a tiny villa, pull weeds, and someone we can depend on when we're in PA and can't constantly check up on their work.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.