Missing mowers

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Default Missing mowers

:the:Has anyone had a problem like I have with TCL skipping and not showing up to cut the lawn on time! To further complicate they don't return calls, text or emails.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Platinum member

If you are referring to Tri-County Landscaping (in Wildwood) we used them for two years before recently deciding to re-do our landscaping/eliminate our grass. We no longer have need of any service.

We never had a problem and they did a fine job. Some of my neighbors continue to use them and are most happy.

We have had heavy rain lately- perhaps that is a factor in them not coming on the appointed day?
Can't understand them not answering/returning calls- that is unusual- sure hope you can get this sorted out to your satisfaction.... keep us posted?
Old 07-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Sage

lots of rain!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:29 PM

There is more than one company called Tri-County landscaping. The good company is Tri County Landscape Contractors in Wildwood. They work for the Villages and are an excellent company, in my experience. The other company(ies) have complaints against them with Seniors vs. Crimes and are not reliable.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

good info about double names
Old 08-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Default Missing Lawns!!!!

To All Tri County Landscape Customers,
I am very sorry for all the issues everyone has been having. Please allow me the chance to explain. We are still in business and growing everyday. We had to relocate our office very quickly at the beginning of July because our other location we leased was taken away without notice. Once we moved into our new office we were without phone and internet service for 9 days so it made matters even worse. I also give all employees off for the 4th of July every year for 4 days since we do not take any other holidays besides Christmas and Thanksgiving. We have also been implementing new technology for all of mowing crews to make them more efficient and reliable. When you combine all that was going on along with the rain everyday it let our service slip below our normal standards and upset quite a few customers. Everything should be back to normal very shortly. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to say THANK YOU to all the customers that have stuck with us thru this very tough time.

Thank You,
Todd Coon V.P.
Tri County Landscape
8820 N US HWY 301
Wildwood, FL 34785
Old 08-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri County Landscape View Post
To All Tri County Landscape Customers,
I am very sorry for all the issues everyone has been having. Please allow me the chance to explain. We are still in business and growing everyday. We had to relocate our office very quickly at the beginning of July because our other location we leased was taken away without notice. Once we moved into our new office we were without phone and internet service for 9 days so it made matters even worse. I also give all employees off for the 4th of July every year for 4 days since we do not take any other holidays besides Christmas and Thanksgiving. We have also been implementing new technology for all of mowing crews to make them more efficient and reliable. When you combine all that was going on along with the rain everyday it let our service slip below our normal standards and upset quite a few customers. Everything should be back to normal very shortly. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to say THANK YOU to all the customers that have stuck with us thru this very tough time.

Thank You,
Todd Coon V.P.
Tri County Landscape
8820 N US HWY 301
Wildwood, FL 34785
Todd, thanks for being up front with all of us. In my opinion that is a good way to make your customer's happy. Hope they all just hang in there until you catch up.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.