Ron's Landscaping is terrific.

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Thumbs up Ron's Landscaping is terrific.

We called Ron's for a consult after seeing recommendations on TOV. He showed up on time the next morning, worked with out small budget, had terrific ideas. One week to the day after we had first called him, our new backyard and front yard were finished. He installed a magnificent queen palm in exactly the right place, we can see the fronds waving in the breeze from inside the entire house and lanai. All the plants look terrific, and he was very informative as to their care. We are fully confident in everything he did and recommend him highly. In contrast to Ron, we had first contacted a much larger firm that advertises daily in the Sun, but it was obvious after the 25 minutes of listening to the spiel over the phone that a small budget job like ours was not their goal. And we could not get a word in to ask a question, etc. The quoted average price for a job like ours was more than twice what we paid Ron, and would have been even higher than that. So glad we called Ron, thanks TOV.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:08 PM
Location: Village of Hillsborough. (Past) Gilbertsvile, PA and Philadelphia, PA

I saw a post by Ron that he would not self promote. What I do no understand is that I read all of the good comments on TOTV and researched his website before calling to get him to do our landscaping. Left several messages, no return calls. I guess he was too busy doing everyone else's landscaping that he could not return my calls.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.