All-American Kwik-Kerb Landscaping recommended

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Default All-American Kwik-Kerb Landscaping recommended

Very pleased with the talent and execution of plantings, stones, mulch, and curbing of Kimberly and Jim. They were on time every day for a week, their crew was cordial and hard-working, and they delivered everything as promised at the contracted price.
After seeing a recent job + a year old one, I called their references beforehand, and customers would choose them again. These are hands-on owners, so text them for quick responses, as they are not sitting in an office. 352-233-3334
They post an ad in The Daily Sun for free estimates.
Since anything else about them on this site is about 7 years old (when they first began the biz) I am sharing my recommendation to give a current assessment.
Would love to post photos, but my photo file sizes are all too big for the limitations at this site. Even tried putting 2 photos on a Word document but then the doc file was double the size of maximum.
Karen
Old 07-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by designerko View Post
Very pleased with the talent and execution of plantings, stones, mulch, and curbing of Kimberly and Jim. They were on time every day for a week, their crew was cordial and hard-working, and they delivered everything as promised at the contracted price.
After seeing a recent job + a year old one, I called their references beforehand, and customers would choose them again. These are hands-on owners, so text them for quick responses, as they are not sitting in an office. 352-233-3334
Since anything else about them on this site is about 7 years old (when they first began the biz) I am sharing my recommendation to give a current assessment.
Would love to post photos, but my photo file sizes are all too big for the limitations at this site. Even tried putting 2 photos on a Word document but then the doc file was double the size of maximum.
Karen
How much did they charge for the curbing, per ft? (or yd)
Old 07-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Default Curbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPaLarry View Post
How much did they charge for the curbing, per ft? (or yd)
I asked for "total job" quotes from each landscaping company. It may depend on size of job. Also, compare size of curb and finish quality.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Default All American Kwik Kurb

I agree, we have used them off & on for 7 yrs. Good prices and love the finished product.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:43 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Last edited by renielarson; 03-31-2014 at 05:47 AM.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:37 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Kwik Kerb did curbing for us last month and we are happy with the job. In addition to the curbing, we had them extend the downspouts of our gutters underground, with pop-ups in the grass areas of our yard. We were tired of the downspout water washing our mulch away.r
Old 04-30-2014, 06:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

I would not recommend All American Kwik Kerb owned by James Adams and Kimberly Zeiler out of Belleview. Our job was delayed almost one week. When we would call to ask why they didn't show up, no return call until many hours later or the next day. They would tell us our plants or rocks would be delivered but weren't. We sat home day after day waiting for them and ended up with no-shows. We cancelled plans waiting for them. I find this rude, inconsiderate, and not good business practices.

When they finally came to do our job, it was not as we requested. We asked for a hummingbird and butterfly friendly landscape. I even provided a list of suggested plants and Kimberly seemed familiar with all of them. They did plant a couple on the list but most were Drift Roses. I was not happy yet, in a moment of weakness, I agreed to let the roses stay after Kimberly was good at convincing me they were very butterfly friendly. However, after they left, I researched on the Internet and found that roses are definitely NOT butterfly friendly!

I will admit I am happy with the curbing they installed except for the fact the sealer has peeled. Returning our call, days later, we were told they would be out to not repair the area but to reseal the entire curbing.

Guess what! They have never come back nor have they called us!

I'm throwing my hands up in the air because I'm tired of them not returning calls, not coming out when promised, and not fulfulling their promises.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts
Default They do excellent work

Quote:
Originally Posted by designerko View Post
Karen
They are "hands on" owners who do excellent work. Kim & Jim did an excellent job for us and quickly returned a few months later when We decided to add some more landscaping.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.