Bad luck w/ All Season Termite & Pest Control

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Default I Had Bad luck w/ All Season Termite & Pest Control

Make sure you get good references when picking a company to take care of your property. Even then they might start out ok but give bad service later on.
Don't make the mistake of paying upfront for a years worth of pest and fertilizer service. There are plenty of companies out there that will do the pay as you go plan. Check in at the Seniors Vs Crime. The top 10 listed company complaints are all landscape companies. I did my best and had three people tell me that they got good service from them. Within a few months not only did I cancel them but so did the other three,two before me and the other after me and all for different reasons. You just never know what U are going to get. I have also found U will do better by going into an older neighborhood,3 years or more, and asking the owners there who they use. It's much more established....

Last edited by murphy1; 12-01-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:52 AM
Default All Seasons

I too have had extremely bad luck with All Seasons - they promise and do not deliver. When questioned they verbally attack. Do not pay year in advance - when terminated they would not refund any of $585 I paid - which was 9 months worth!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Default Termite Protection

When we moved to our CYV, it will be 1-year this September, we noticed a sign on our lawn indicating that our property was treated for Subterranean Termites by MASSEY Service, which was obviously selected by the builder. We later received a Subterranean Termite Protection Guarantee Document in the mail stating initial treatment date, renewable protection offer, etc. ~ MASSEY guarantees the Initial Treatment for a period of (1) year from our Closing Date referenced in this document. MASSEY agrees to offer the Customer an option to renew this Guarantee each year for an additional four (4) years. The annual renewal fee will be $120.00 for the second year through fifth year. Has anyone out there had this service and have you continued with them and if so are you satisfied with their service. I was thinking of renewing for this price of $120.00 and was just wondering if anyone out there has/had this service and if so were you satisfied with it?
For those interested in this company the following is their address and telephone #:
MASSEY Services, Inc
4083 E. County Road 462
Wildwood, FL 34785
Telephone #352-748-9188
Old 07-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou and Carolyn C. View Post
When we moved to our CYV, it will be 1-year this September, we noticed a sign on our lawn indicating that our property was treated for Subterranean Termites by MASSEY Service, which was obviously selected by the builder. We later received a Subterranean Termite Protection Guarantee Document in the mail stating initial treatment date, renewable protection offer, etc. ~ MASSEY guarantees the Initial Treatment for a period of (1) year from our Closing Date referenced in this document. MASSEY agrees to offer the Customer an option to renew this Guarantee each year for an additional four (4) years. The annual renewal fee will be $120.00 for the second year through fifth year. Has anyone out there had this service and have you continued with them and if so are you satisfied with their service. I was thinking of renewing for this price of $120.00 and was just wondering if anyone out there has/had this service and if so were you satisfied with it?
For those interested in this company the following is their address and telephone #:
MASSEY Services, Inc
4083 E. County Road 462
Wildwood, FL 34785
Telephone #352-748-9188
Everybody has this option. My spouse says it's an "insurance" thing for your property and feels that it's fairly inexpensive for the protection. We've continued with them for that reason.

As for All Season's...we too had them the 1st year and noticed that things kind of went down-hill. We decided to look around and get estimates from other folks. A.S's came to try to get a new contract. When we told him we wouldn't sign that day, because we were checking out others, he did seem to get a bit hot under the collar. After checking we found someone else to go with. Word of mouth is also good and TOV is one way to get information regarding many things here in T.V.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
Everybody has this option. My spouse says it's an "insurance" thing for your property and feels that it's fairly inexpensive for the protection. We've continued with them for that reason.

As for All Season's...we too had them the 1st year and noticed that things kind of went down-hill. We decided to look around and get estimates from other folks. A.S's came to try to get a new contract. When we told him we wouldn't sign that day, because we were checking out others, he did seem to get a bit hot under the collar. After checking we found someone else to go with. Word of mouth is also good and TOV is one way to get information regarding many things here in T.V.
I agree it feels that it's a fairly inexpensive protection plan. So if we continue with MASSEY is there a need for another termite/pest control service as well?? Or is MASSEY's service sufficient enough?
Old 07-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Veteran member

I have Massey for most of my maintenance and have found them very professional. They provide what they say they will and I have been free of concern regarding my lawn, shrubs, pest control and termites. I would recommend them highly. They are a bit more expensive than the competition, but you get what u pay for.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Default Folks, Here Us All

This company is bad NEWS, PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS, TALK ABOUT THIS AT YOUR NEXT GROUP PARTIES, PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHER VILLAGERS!!

ALL SEASONS PEST AND LAWN SERVICE IS BAD NEWS, SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, HOWEVER, I REFUSED TO PAY UP FRONT, AND THIS GUY WENT OFF THE DEEP END, HAD TO CALL POLICE, PROTECT OTHERS, SPREAD THE WORD
Old 02-01-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
Make sure you get good references when picking a company to take care of your property. Even then they might start out ok but give bad service later on.
Don't make the mistake of paying upfront for a years worth of pest and fertilizer service. There are plenty of companies out there that will do the pay as you go plan. Check in at the Seniors Vs Crime. The top 10 listed company complaints are all landscape companies. I did my best and had three people tell me that they got good service from them. Within a few months not only did I cancel them but so did the other three,two before me and the other after me and all for different reasons. You just never know what U are going to get. I have also found U will do better by going into an older neighborhood,3 years or more, and asking the owners there who they use. It's much more established....
I have done my best to warn folks about All Seasons, I refused to pay for his upfront fee's (one should never do such) and he became aggressive. Filed complaint and since my complaint has been filed, 6 others, and growing...so keep spreading the word...about All Seasons, many of the elder's fall for his aggressive behavior and pay...only to be unhappy with service and nothing one can do after full payment for one year has been made!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.