The best landscaper ever!

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Default The best landscaper ever!

My husband Richard & I live in Fernandina. While our builder was showing us things in the garage in March right after the build, I noticed a landscaper spraying a neighbors yard. I noticed him because the sprayer had a wide range & he was very particular in making sure each bush & shrub got covered. The weeds had overtaken this neighbors yard & this man was really doing a great job. I noticed the next day he came back, stopped, looked to make sure the job was okay and left. That's when I wanted his phone number. This company also did some great landscaping across the street. It is Landsculpture--Michael Poortenga. You can email & even call him and he gets right back to you. I love that you don't have to sign a contract and he was the least expensive of the other 2 companies we considered. When we went north he called to say our lawn looked a little dry, did we want him to put on the sprinklers--he did this at least 3 times for us when we were trying to get the grass going. When we first moved in I noticed small ants at the lanai door. I called him and he said he was in the area & he was there in 5 minutes. We just arrived the first week in August to find our grass so beautifully green. Now I know it has been raining but our grass is so healthy that I had to email Landsculpture again to tell them how pleased we are with them. When I get really good service like this I like to let others know. Consider this payback for what you all have done for Richard & I. Nancy

Last edited by nancy03743; 08-08-2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: email was wrong
Old 08-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Sage

got pix?
Old 08-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Sage

nice to read a good review every once in a while
Old 08-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Tis really nice to read something good about a landscaper that doesn't sound like a post to get a discount or extended warranty. Do you have his number? Would love to talk to him about what he does, rates, etc. Always like to have the names of good contractors handy. Thanks.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 08-09-2013, 08:54 PM

Mike's phone number is 352-999-1929 and he is very personable.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:55 PM

I will post some picture's tomorrow for you. Nancy
Old 08-10-2013, 07:04 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy03743 View Post
My husband Richard & I live in Fernandina. While our builder was showing us things in the garage in March right after the build, I noticed a landscaper spraying a neighbors yard. I noticed him because the sprayer had a wide range & he was very particular in making sure each bush & shrub got covered. The weeds had overtaken this neighbors yard & this man was really doing a great job. I noticed the next day he came back, stopped, looked to make sure the job was okay and left. That's when I wanted his phone number. This company also did some great landscaping across the street. It is Landsculpture--Michael Poortenga. You can email & even call him and he gets right back to you. I love that you don't have to sign a contract and he was the least expensive of the other 2 companies we considered. When we went north he called to say our lawn looked a little dry, did we want him to put on the sprinklers--he did this at least 3 times for us when we were trying to get the grass going. When we first moved in I noticed small ants at the lanai door. I called him and he said he was in the area & he was there in 5 minutes. We just arrived the first week in August to find our grass so beautifully green. Now I know it has been raining but our grass is so healthy that I had to email Landsculpture again to tell them how pleased we are with them. When I get really good service like this I like to let others know. Consider this payback for what you all have done for Richard & I. Nancy
My wife and I purchased on Lafayette St in Fernandina.........what street are you on.......we are returning in September and would like to take a look as we are considering adding better landscaping to our property.
Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for me. I never had enough time before to truly appreciate the beauty of my grandchild, my wife, the tree outside my very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.