Bushes need trimming.

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Veteran member
Location: Wilmington Ohio, bought in Hadley Village January 2009, move when we can retire
Default Bushes need trimming.

I will be full time in January and my husband is the BEST lawn and garden guy I know...BUT, our bushes are overgrown and our lawn service cannot get to them until late September. My friend just began renting and she the trimmer guy was there a few days ago and she said he was very good. All she knew in talking with him is he called himself the jungle tamer and his name was Wayne. Does anyone have an idea who this is or have any other suggestions on someone I maybe able to come to my home sooner than September? As always, thanks for the help.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsl1998 View Post
I will be full time in January and my husband is the BEST lawn and garden guy I know...BUT, our bushes are overgrown and our lawn service cannot get to them until late September. My friend just began renting and she the trimmer guy was there a few days ago and she said he was very good. All she knew in talking with him is he called himself the jungle tamer and his name was Wayne. Does anyone have an idea who this is or have any other suggestions on someone I maybe able to come to my home sooner than September? As always, thanks for the help.
Vidal Landscaping. Ask for Kathy 352-396-8459. Be prepared for a very quick and
professional response.
Mark
Old 07-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wilmington Ohio, bought in Hadley Village January 2009, move when we can retire

I received a private message within a very short time of my post from Larry Hart. He said to call him and he could come out today. He came out and gave me a very reasonable quote and is still working on our yard. He is very nice and does a GREAT job. I could not be more pleased. He knows his Florida plants and knows how to trim them. He also informed me of a black snake I have living in the bushes on the side of the house and that it is harmless. I'm just glad I didn't attempt to trim and run into him.....but it's good to know he is harmless and will keep rodents away. Now to come up with a name?? Anyway, thanks for all the feedback and let me know if you would like Larry's information....I guess I'll share.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:13 PM
Platinum member

I need some help with that too. How about sharing Larry's number? Thanks.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Landsculptures Lawn Care

Landsculptures Lawn Care also trims bushes, we have very competitive rates and would be able to do before September. Estimates are always free Feel free to call us at 352-999-1929. Have a great day
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.