Christmas Decorations

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2011, 07:28 AM
Default Christmas Decorations

I commenced my quest yesterday to buy a substantial amount of Christmas Decorations for my corner lot. The first item I sought, unseccessfully, was a Nativity Set as that would be what I'd like to base the remainder on as that is reason for the season. The Lowes sales rep advised that they were not handling any Christian items. I expressed my displeasure with the corporate view and went on my way. Went down 441 and checked Home Depot, same thing. expressed my qustion about where this world was heading. Hanukah and Christmas do a pretty good match this year if that gives you a sizeable enough body to be concerned. I didn't look for a mennorah, but I know the answer.

I came home, discussed the situation with my friend Google and he told me about a small company, looking to revitalize their work efforts a little over a year ago and they make a marine grade plastic nativity set that appears to be the resl deal, and they didn't have to team up with the Chinese, they are made in Ocee, Florida, just a few miles from Clermont. Look up Outdoor Nativity Sets, you'll find it there. They look exactly like the silhoutte you see on cars around town.

So much for s judeo-christian nation........
Old 11-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

WAIT!

Sams Club has the most beautiful outdoor Holy Family for $149.

I think I noticed you can get shepherds and maybe kings too for additional dollars.

Christmas blessings to you and hugs.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Atta boy!

Definitely the reason for the season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8tpw View Post
I commenced my quest yesterday to buy a substantial amount of Christmas Decorations for my corner lot. The first item I sought, unseccessfully, was a Nativity Set as that would be what I'd like to base the remainder on as that is reason for the season. The Lowes sales rep advised that they were not handling any Christian items. I expressed my displeasure with the corporate view and went on my way. Went down 441 and checked Home Depot, same thing. expressed my qustion about where this world was heading. Hanukah and Christmas do a pretty good match this year if that gives you a sizeable enough body to be concerned. I didn't look for a mennorah, but I know the answer.

I came home, discussed the situation with my friend Google and he told me about a small company, looking to revitalize their work efforts a little over a year ago and they make a marine grade plastic nativity set that appears to be the resl deal, and they didn't have to team up with the Chinese, they are made in Ocee, Florida, just a few miles from Clermont. Look up Outdoor Nativity Sets, you'll find it there. They look exactly like the silhoutte you see on cars around town.

So much for s judeo-christian nation........
Old 11-30-2011, 08:58 PM

Thanks, I don't do Sams Club until after the first of the month when I have lots of moola. I did visit Home Depot again today and they have added a 6x8x10 in table top nativity set that is really attractive. Thanks for the info.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.