Folsom Outdoors

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Default Folsom Outdoors

Thumbs up to this company. We are completely satisfied with what they have done and the price actually went down after completion of the job! Imagine that. We have seen there trucks occasionally and finally was able to get there number. He actually has a degree in Horticulture and is very professional. I'd advise anyone to give this company a call.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member

First time posting WELCOME, WOW, price went down, that's something you don't see very often. What type of work did you have done and can you share a ballpark figure.....gn
Old 07-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Default Thanks

Thanks golfnut. My entire yard was ruined this past year from our lawn technician and we had to do something fast. Folsom Outdoors installed 9 pallets of empire zoysia for $2,300. We had several estimates to choose from with some being hire and lower, but they were the only company that could get the Zoysia within a two day notice to their sod farm! Everyone else kept putting us off.
Not only did they do a perfect job, but they went thru the entire irrigation system and made sure everything was at 100% prior to putting the grass down. If that wasn't good enough, the price was originally $2,500. but there was half a pallet left over that we were not charged with. As I said, great guy and well educated. Hard to find that around here with other companies.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:36 PM

There number is 352-390-5213 if anyone is interested. The owner of the company is Mark. Great guy, cannot say enough about the outfit.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.