Hedge and bush trimming.

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2023, 02:51 PM
Default Hedge and bush trimming.

I noticed there’s tons of lawn care companies out here, but it seems like not many of them do hedge trimming. Can anyone recommend good, reliable company that does hedge trimming. Also, are there any companies that do push mowing?
Old 02-11-2023, 04:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,717 Times in 5,245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffwillis94 View Post
I noticed there’s tons of lawn care companies out here, but it seems like not many of them do hedge trimming. Can anyone recommend good, reliable company that does hedge trimming. Also, are there any companies that do push mowing?
I have Massey for all lawn care: mowing, shrub trimming, weed control, fertilizer, pest control, irrigation maintenance, and termite control. As far as I know, they are the only company in The Villages who will do everything. They are not cheap, and not the best, but it is convenient to only deal with one company.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
We are very happy with Choice Maintenance.
Old 02-11-2023, 06:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
I went to Lowe's a couple of years back and invested about $400 in an electric mower, a hedge trimmer and a weedwhacker/edger. I figure I've saved well over $1,000 by doing it myself and my yard is the best on the block.
Old 02-12-2023, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
I went to Lowe's a couple of years back and invested about $400 in an electric mower, a hedge trimmer and a weedwhacker/edger. I figure I've saved well over $1,000 by doing it myself and my yard is the best on the block.

We do all that along with our own fertilizing, weed and pest control. My neighbor laughs at me for doing all my own stuff as "he" does not have time for such trivial labor being retired. Yet he has the time to walk his dog around 3 times a day.

One year in I have more than easily recovered all my initial costs all while having complete control of my outcomes. Given our small yards, I am surprised more are not into "doing it yourself."

To each their own

Tags
hedge, trimming, companies, push, company

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.