Incredible work by mansfield landscaping!!

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Default Incredible work by mansfield landscaping!!

"INCREDIBLE WORK BY MANSFIELD LANDSCAPING!! After obtaining numerous landscaping estimates to help transform our extremely large, unattractive corner lot in the Village of Largo we hired Mansfield. We sure made the right choice!! The owners, Steve and Ron, were extremely professional and prompt and spent a lot of time talking with us on the phone and in person to make sure we got what we wanted. As promised, they started the work 10 days later and COMPLETELY transformed the look of our entire home!! Our property went from the "eyesore of the neighborhood" (a quote from one of our neighbors) to stunning!! I am not exaggerating one bit. During the time Ron and his excellent crew were planting the 11 very large palm trees and countless plants and flowers and the past week when we've been watering all the landscaping at least 100 people have stopped by in their cars and golf carts to comment on what an amazing job Mansfield did!!! We couldn't be happier and can 100% recommend them to everyone."

Gail

Thank you Gail for sending us these lovely pictures of your landscaping, and your recommendation of Mansfield Landscaping.

Mansfield Landscaping

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Old 11-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Veteran member
Default Wow, very nice!

Now that's a nice landscape job; very lush & very healthy looking palms. Especially like that you didn't add the short, curved stone walls around all of the planting beds that seem to be so popular in TV. I know a lot of folks must like them, but I feel that they detract from the appearance of the plants themselves. Your landscape just looks so much more natural & flows better without any type of border around everything. Just my opinion......

east central Illinois, St. Louis, Baton Rouge, Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, AL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.