Jamie's Landscaping and Pavers

Old 01-12-2024, 04:55 PM
Default Jamie's Landscaping and Pavers

AMAZING!!!
When I moved to TV almost 4 years ago on an oversized corner lot, I drove around looking at different landscaping jobs for ideas and names of contractors. All the homes that I thought were the best were all done by Jamie and his extremely talented team. Coming from a landscape and construction background myself, I designed what I thought would be an amazing use of my property.

I contacted Jamie as well as a few other vendors to get pricing and while Jamie was not the most expensive it was more than I could afford at the time.

So, years later when I finally had the funds to do what I wanted, I reched out to Jamie's Landscape and and decided to move forward. Not only did Jamie and his team understand what I was trying to do, we tweaked it even further. And then... implemented the design flawlessly and in fact improved on it. Since I have been in construction for so many years, many vendors avoid working with us as we know how to do it right AND we are very picky about the outcome.

Josh, the foreman and Jamie's right hand completely understood this and had GREAT patience with me, even when I noticed things that needed to be adjusted that 99% of all homeowners would never notice. I received great quality and already established Palms trees. Any upgrades I opted for were priced EXTREMELY fair by Jess in the office.

All in all an AMAZING experience from ARC application and approval to fruition. They're MANY contractors here in TV but if you want the ABSOLUTE BEST - call Jamie's Landscape and Pavers.

Thank you to all at Jamie's.
Old 01-16-2024, 05:38 AM
Default ARC Approval

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTazman View Post
AMAZING!!!
When I moved to TV almost 4 years ago on an oversized corner lot, I drove around looking at different landscaping jobs for ideas and names of contractors. All the homes that I thought were the best were all done by Jamie and his extremely talented team. Coming from a landscape and construction background myself, I designed what I thought would be an amazing use of my property.

I contacted Jamie as well as a few other vendors to get pricing and while Jamie was not the most expensive it was more than I could afford at the time.

So, years later when I finally had the funds to do what I wanted, I reched out to Jamie's Landscape and and decided to move forward. Not only did Jamie and his team understand what I was trying to do, we tweaked it even further. And then... implemented the design flawlessly and in fact improved on it. Since I have been in construction for so many years, many vendors avoid working with us as we know how to do it right AND we are very picky about the outcome.

Josh, the foreman and Jamie's right hand completely understood this and had GREAT patience with me, even when I noticed things that needed to be adjusted that 99% of all homeowners would never notice. I received great quality and already established Palms trees. Any upgrades I opted for were priced EXTREMELY fair by Jess in the office.

All in all an AMAZING experience from ARC application and approval to fruition. They're MANY contractors here in TV but if you want the ABSOLUTE BEST - call Jamie's Landscape and Pavers.

Thank you to all at Jamie's.
Did you actually receive a copy of the ARC approval?

Tags
jamies, jamie, landscape, amazing, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.