Jason Schmidt Landscape - Awesome

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2023, 09:28 AM
Veteran member
Default Jason Schmidt Landscape - Awesome

If anyone is looking to make a landscape change to your home I highly recommend Jason Schmidt Landscaping Professionals. We used them to do a total landscape change to our front yard and what an amazing job they did. Kyle who came to our house and listened to what we were looking for and his knowledge drew up an amazing landscape. The crew of Casey, Patrick and Carlos had a great attitude even with all the hard work that they had to do, made a landscape that really stands out beyond expectations. Please call them if your considering redoing your landscape, 352-425-636, they will amaze you.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed2BNTV View Post
If anyone is looking to make a landscape change to your home I highly recommend Jason Schmidt Landscaping Professionals. We used them to do a total landscape change to our front yard and what an amazing job they did. Kyle who came to our house and listened to what we were looking for and his knowledge drew up an amazing landscape. The crew of Casey, Patrick and Carlos had a great attitude even with all the hard work that they had to do, made a landscape that really stands out beyond expectations. Please call them if your considering redoing your landscape, 352-425-636, they will amaze you.
please post a picture of your landscaping. and please complete their number. thanks
Old 03-28-2023, 06:54 AM

My neighbor used them for the back and Escapes for the front. They said Escapes did better work and had way better follow up, so I used Escapes. The work done was well beyond my expectations, and they re did 3 more homes on my street. Go to the end of Joy Lane in Pine Hills and look for the 3 very different, but very nice landscapes around the cul de sac. Can't miss their work.
Closed Thread

Tags
landscape, jason, amazing, schmidt, change

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.