A job well done

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Default A job well done

I wanted to enhance the landscape around my home by adding walls to the front gardens and the island in back and adding bushes and flowering plants for more color in the landscape. After reviewing the Mansfield Website and on the recommendation from friends, I visited their nursery and was very impressed with the large inventory of plants and trees all of which were lush and well cared for. Steve was very helpful in discussing my plans with me, and with an appointment, Ron came out to design and formalize our plans. Work commenced on schedule with no delays, and for three days they transformed my landscape into everything I had hoped for. Steve and Ron are very knowledgeable, and their crew was the epitome of professionalism.... skilled, courteous and hard working. I highly recommend Mansfield Landscaping with no reservations, and wish to thank Steve, Ron, and their terrific crew for a job well done!
Kathy
The Villages

Mansfield Landscaping thanks Kathy for emailing her comments to our customer service site so we can share them with TOTV.

There are a lot of decisions to consider when planning your landscaping, and why not take advantage of sitting in your cool home while visiting the Mansfield website (Landscape Design | Mansfield Landscaping, LLC | Lake, Sumter, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Seminole County, FL) and viewing the many landscapes we have completed in The Villages. Visit each gallery of pictures displaying palm trees, rock, wall colors, water features and more. Each picture has a number, write the number of the picture you like and when you call we can discuss those specific interests & prices. Take the time to learn your options, your landscaping is the first impression of your new home, why not make it the very best. Remember, Mansfield never takes a dime of your money until the job is done and you are completely satisfied. We have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.