Landscape Business out of Business

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Default Landscape Business out of Business

We bought a Sylvester palm tree (almost 7' tall) & had it installed1/11/13 with a 1 yr. warranty. We bought it a Plantasia on 441/27 mid way between 466 & 466A on the east side of the street & south & kiddy corner from the big GM car dealer.
Lawn co. that fertilizes called Wed. & said it had heart crown rot. The tech said he gives it A 75% chance to survive because it was caught early.
Called the nursery, phone disconnected & I found out that they are out of business. So much for the 1 yr. guarantee! BUYERS BEWARE!
Check your palms & if the CENTER FROUND is browning U MAY have a problem.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts
Default Road Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperboy View Post
We bought a Sylvester palm tree (almost 7' tall) & had it installed1/11/13 with a 1 yr. warranty. We bought it a Plantasia on 441/27 mid way between 466 & 466A on the east side of the street & south & kiddy corner from the big GM car dealer.
Lawn co. that fertilizes called Wed. & said it had heart crown rot. The tech said he gives it A 75% chance to survive because it was caught early.
Called the nursery, phone disconnected & I found out that they are out of business. So much for the 1 yr. guarantee! BUYERS BEWARE!
Check your palms & if the CENTER FROUND is browning U MAY have a problem.
I think you may be talking about Plantacular Nursery. I was there this past winter and they were complaining about the road construction which made it difficult to drive into their business. Too bad---nice, friendly and competent.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:30 PM

I used exterior spaces on 301 and also have a weak Sylvester palm that they told me was warranted and can't get them back to replace.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanned View Post
I used exterior spaces on 301 and also have a weak Sylvester palm that they told me was warranted and can't get them back to replace.
This place has had the same owner under different names. Wonder why?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.