Lawn & Landscape Care Recommendation Wanted

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2012, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
We found our lawn guy by asking neighbors who had great lawns. He does it all, including fertilizing palms, and even has a license to spray our lawn and home for pests. Now we deal with one person rather than three companies. He is reasonably priced. We're very happy with our service.
So is your lawn guy part of the witness protection program?
Old 05-21-2012, 11:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
So is your lawn guy part of the witness protection program?
Penguin, you are funny! Sorry ... I've been in transit from The Villages back to Canada, three days of travel, and we haven't unpacked yet. When I find my address book, I'll let you know the lawn guy's name.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:21 PM
Default Stellar's Service Excells

STELLAR gets our vote. We moved into a new home south of 466A in March and have them doing A-to-Z service. We've found them timly, knowledgable, professional and responsive. Brian J set everything up for us and Stellar's techs have met and exceeded our expectations.

Customer service is definitely a core competency and is deeply engrained in their corporate culture.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:26 PM

Stellar

Old 06-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Default Another vote for Stellar

Stellar has taken customer service to a new level. They do everything at our place and we are totally satisfied - if you ever have a problem they are there in a flash to take care of it - We are VERY happy customers...
Old 06-01-2012, 09:07 PM

I highly recommend Stellar. They are very customer friendly and ready to please. We had our lawn landscaped by Marty & his team and the outcome was way beyond our expectations. It turned out GREAT!! As stated, I highly recommend Stellar's. Price very reasonable. C Brunett - Sanibel
Old 06-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
We have Stellar too and they have been great so far. We signed on for one year and they gave us a month free. They installed the donuts around our sprinklers for free, they come on time and today when we got home someone was walking around our yard. We asked what they were doing and they were checking to make sure all of the sprinklers were working properly. Apparently Stellar sent his guys over to make sure everything was working correctly. When they leave after mowing they ask if we have any comments or concerns. They are very reliable and I would recommend them. If they are higher in price, they are worth it. Remember....you get what you pay for.
If your relationship with Stellar sours and you have to fire them, how difficult will it be to get a refund on unused service? You might have noticed that I have a big problem paying up front for just that reason.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:02 AM

Never pay up front for anything in The Villages. You should be able to fire any company that does not live up to your expectations!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:25 AM

Stellar does it all in Bridgeport at Laurel Valley! They mow; weed, feed & trim; check sprinklers; take care of pest control; etc. They have walk behind mowers - no zero turn mowers that will leave tread marks over time near the plantings and edges of lawn. The most friendly and helpful contractors I have ever met.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeroger View Post
Stellar does it all in Bridgeport at Laurel Valley! They mow; weed, feed & trim; check sprinklers; take care of pest control; etc. They have walk behind mowers - no zero turn mowers that will leave tread marks over time near the plantings and edges of lawn. The most friendly and helpful contractors I have ever met.
I agree 100%. Stellar lives up to their name in every way. They do everything....and they do it well and on time. A nicer bunch of young men you will never meet. Marty sets a high standard for his work and hires only the best. They are completely responsive to everything I have ever asked of them. And they do it with a smile!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.