Lawn mowing in Gilchrist

Closed Thread
Old 04-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Default Lawn mowing in Gilchrist

Am looking for some references for lawn mowing in Gilchrist. Would love to hear if anyone has any. Closing on our home at 2952 Luraville May 1st
Thanks
Old 04-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiffy View Post
Am looking for some references for lawn mowing in Gilchrist. Would love to hear if anyone has any. Closing on our home at 2952 Luraville May 1st
Thanks
We bought in Fernandina, closed Wednesday........went with Stellar (they advertise on TOTV)........very responsive and price for pest control and lawn maintenance was very reasonable.
Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for me. I never had enough time before to truly appreciate the beauty of my grandchild, my wife, the tree outside my very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Veteran member

We went with LANDSCULPTURE and have been very happy. Compared prices and they were the best, and you pay as you go no money down They also advertise on TOTV
Old 04-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Gold member

Stellar does it all under one roof. They are very active in Gilchrist.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Location: Philadelphia,PA - Mt Laurel, NJ, Village of Fernandina
Default Small Business Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiffy View Post
Thanks
I'm a new owner of a patio villa in Fernandina and wanted to give a small business owner a chance to expand his business and more importantly to me was to get more personalized service than the big guns could give. This fellow came highly recommended from a friend who has had him do his lawn in Amelia. I am more than satisfied with his work and he is easy to talk with. Might want to give him a shout. His name is Joe McCormack Lawn Service at 352 266-5684. Welcome and enjoy your new home.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Single Track View Post
I'm a new owner of a patio villa in Fernandina and wanted to give a small business owner a chance to expand his business and more importantly to me was to get more personalized service than the big guns could give. This fellow came highly recommended from a friend who has had him do his lawn in Amelia. I am more than satisfied with his work and he is easy to talk with. Might want to give him a shout. His name is Joe McCormack Lawn Service at 352 266-5684. Welcome and enjoy your new home.
STELLAR is the ONLY WAY to go!
I had milipeeds on my lanai, garage floor, garage door & 2 on the kitchen floor this morning. I called Stellar & they were closed today @ around 9:15; went to play pickle ball & came back @ 12:15 to find a Stellar truck in front of my house. HOW could this be??? Justin a supervisor was there spraying insecticide around the house. He said a few supervisors work on Sat. for EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY. Now U talk about EXCEEDING THE CUSTOMERS EXPECTATIONS!
Old 04-24-2013, 06:02 AM
Default Lawn mowing

We live on Luraville too and have contracted with Lawnsculpter. Several of our neighbors have this company as well. We have been very pleased.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:45 AM

Welcome! We live in Gilchrist and use HomeTown Quality Services. (352) 789-4713. They are thorough, timely and have done a great job so far for the two months we've been here!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

We just hired deans.. Has a walk behind.. Will let you know
Old 05-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Sage

Another vote for Stellar. Call Jesse's cell at 352-857-2378. He prides himself on his knowledge of plants, ph, irrigation, pests. Very responsive and available. "Call anytime" kind of guy. Has been doing this work 8 years. Quickly recognized that I have grubs about to destroy my brand new lawn.

Last edited by kittygilchrist; 05-01-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: nuber correction
Old 05-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Location: We live in The Village of Pinellas, on Yearling Way.

Another vote for Stellar. I am a new homeowner in Pinellas. Hired Stellar. They sent 3 or 4 different crews to work on different aspects of my lawn the next two days. VERY impressed! Great guys to work with! So pleased.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.