Lawn service 'bundling'

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2023, 10:07 PM
Default Lawn service 'bundling'

I purchased my Villages home, then had to leave town for couple of months. I'm looking for someone to cut my front lawn on the cheap while I'm gone. I say on the cheap because the lawn is a very small area, maybe 250 sq. ft., and only in the front which is easy to access. A perfect 'little job' for someone who already services my area (Monarch Grove) and wouldn't mind 'bundling' my house with others in the neighborhood. If I were there, I'd be asking neighbors who they use, but being absent, any ideas on how to proceed and how much it should cost?
Old 07-26-2023, 07:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

I don't know what you mean by "on the cheap", but the going rate for mowing is about $40 to $50 dollars per month for small yards. I don't think you will find someone for less than that. You need to find out what companies are mowing in your neighborhood. Also, if your irrigation system is on and you have a leak, you will have a problem unless you have someone checking on it. Mowing companies typically don't do that.
Closed Thread

Tags
lawn, area, cheap, front, bundling

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.