Looking for a "great" company to take care of my lawn services

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Default Looking for a "great" company to take care of my lawn services

I am looking for a "good" no hold that "great" company to take care of my lawn services. I need someone to mow who knows how to mow, and will trim my hedges
Old 07-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkendrigan View Post
I am looking for a "good" no hold that "great" company to take care of my lawn services. I need someone to mow who knows how to mow, and will trim my hedges
Finding a good landscaper is probably the most elusive problem facing TVers.
I have resisted recommending my guys because I was afraid they might get too big and start to compromise or lose their good organization. But I'm thinking that's a little selfish, and they tell me they are equipped to do more customers and will go anywhere in TV.

I have a large corner lot north of 466 with many mature shrubs. I have a pergola with jasmine growing up two sides and across the 9 ft height. I had three other landscapers in my first five years here and none could do the job satisfactorily. I have had Baiham’s Maintenance, 352-728-5551, for the last four years and they are simply fantastic. They charge no more than the others but they come every week, they trim a section of my grounds and touch up the rest. They weed thoroughly. My three immediate neighbors all hire them too and our corner looks like houses featured in a magazine. Always. They have a crew member who likes to shape small trees, making them look like what you would see in a botanical garden. My jasmine gets a regular haircut and looks fabulous. We actually giggle at the high quality of the work.

They do not mow for me because I have a family friend who takes care of that. They do offer the service and I'll bet it is of the same quality as their weeding and trimming.

As with a couple of other service companies in TV, I feel I have found the best company doing their kind of work. Good luck!
Old 07-10-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusluvit View Post
Finding a good landscaper is probably the most elusive problem facing TVers.
I have resisted recommending my guys because I was afraid they might get too big and start to compromise or lose their good organization. But I'm thinking that's a little selfish, and they tell me they are equipped to do more customers and will go anywhere in TV.

I have a large corner lot north of 466 with many mature shrubs. I have a pergola with jasmine growing up two sides and across the 9 ft height. I had three other landscapers in my first five years here and none could do the job satisfactorily. I have had Baiham’s Maintenance, 352-728-5551, for the last four years and they are simply fantastic. They charge no more than the others but they come every week, they trim a section of my grounds and touch up the rest. They weed thoroughly. My three immediate neighbors all hire them too and our corner looks like houses featured in a magazine. Always. They have a crew member who likes to shape small trees, making them look like what you would see in a botanical garden. My jasmine gets a regular haircut and looks fabulous. We actually giggle at the high quality of the work.

They do not mow for me because I have a family friend who takes care of that. They do offer the service and I'll bet it is of the same quality as their weeding and trimming.

As with a couple of other service companies in TV, I feel I have found the best company doing their kind of work. Good luck!
thank you, I will give them a call
Old 07-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Sage

///

Last edited by gomoho; 07-11-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkendrigan View Post
no such animal - edited at the request of justluvit!
Old 07-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
no such animal - edited at the request of justluvit!
Thank you gomoho for clarifying this.

Yes Virginia, there is a reliable, highly skilled landscape company out there!

Your's truly,
ijusluvit (not justluvit)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.