Looking for in pool furniture recommendations

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2023, 09:37 AM

When we moved in in 2010 we were on our way to the airport and saw Palm Casual.
We went in to look and ended up buying their plastic pipe pool furniture.
Eight years later we wanted more chairs so we ordered 4 more. When the new chairs arrived I had a hard time telling the new chairs from the old chairs. Thirteen years in the Florida sun next to a pool and they still look new after we have the whole patio pressure washed.
I know that you wanted a certain chair style but visit Palm Casual their stuff lasts.
Old 02-11-2023, 07:59 PM

Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond, it is very appreciated. Strongly considering the poly wood type furniture with stainless steel hardware. Pricey, but I feel confident it will stand up to the sun and weather here.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptmckiou View Post
You can order them from Outdoor Patio Furniture - Made in The USA - POLYWOOD(R) or go to Palm Casual and order them there. Palm Casual has a lifetime guarantee on their furniture frames. Just make sure whenever you buy, it’s 100% polywood (a heavy plastic) and if it is, it will be very heavy so it won’t float in the water and it has 100% stainless screws so they don’t rust in the pool saltwater.
Do you have documentation about a lifetime guarantee from Palm Casual. All I can find is this “ What is the Duration of the Warranty Coverage?

At Palm Casual, we offer comprehensive warranty coverage that can last anywhere from 5-to-15 years depending on the product. It’s important for buyers to note the length of their warranty protection when buying products because they might have a particular timeframe in mind. For example, buyers might prefer to purchase piece with a 15-year warranty when they’ve just moved to a new home and want to make the space their own for the long-term. The length of the warranty can help determine the level of value achieved in the purchase.”
Closed Thread

Tags
pool, type, appreciated, suggestions, thing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.