Mansfield Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 05-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Default Mansfield Landscaping

I've read some older posts in a closed thread and wanted to give my two cents on Steve and Mansfield Landscaping. We'd had other quotes and then had Steve come out. We told him what we wanted and then he went to work, looking and talking and thinking. He's old school, so you won't get a pretty computer printout. We liked his ideas-some we'd never thought of-and hired him on the spot. Nothing down, no payment until we were satisfied, and we were! He talks fast and gets to the point. I can see how some might think him rude, but I didn't. Just old school and to the point. Great work and I believe he will stand by it.
Old 05-02-2023, 02:18 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,759 Times in 757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarplayer View Post
I've read some older posts in a closed thread and wanted to give my two cents on Steve and Mansfield Landscaping. We'd had other quotes and then had Steve come out. We told him what we wanted and then he went to work, looking and talking and thinking. He's old school, so you won't get a pretty computer printout. We liked his ideas-some we'd never thought of-and hired him on the spot. Nothing down, no payment until we were satisfied, and we were! He talks fast and gets to the point. I can see how some might think him rude, but I didn't. Just old school and to the point. Great work and I believe he will stand by it.
Wow, good to know. Old school is right !
Old 05-02-2023, 04:21 PM

We used Steve. Totally happy with price and product.
Old 06-16-2023, 06:49 AM
Default Feedback on Mansfield Landscaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarplayer View Post
I 100% agree with Guitarplayer's response. Steve shared his ideas to how to restore our yard after our pool was installed. My wife and I loved his ideas and he worked within our ideas to restore our yard to better than it ever looked. Steve knew we had a tight deadline and he over delivered. His team started on time and finished on time despite us asking for a change to the agreed upon plan. Thanks Steve.
Old 06-16-2023, 07:16 AM

Steve solved our west facing lanai problem , we are now able to be on our lanai in late afternoon no problem. Great plant stock and a very efficient crew. Thanks Steve Mansfield !
Old 06-16-2023, 07:40 AM

Not a complaint, just a note. Steve does not apply for ARC approval of landscape projects. You need to do that yourself.
Old 10-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Default Mansfield Landscaping - 5 Stars

I enjoyed working with Steve Mansfield and Mansfield Landscaping. One of the very few times that I can say that somebody came out to give me an estimate and was on time! I believed that the price he quoted me was fair and honest.
The price was fair because he did more than he promised. The quality of the work was excellent and all of the people that worked on this project were a pleasure to deal with. He finished the work with the high-quality materials that he promised me. When the job was finished, he came out two times to make sure that we were happy with the finished product.
Closed Thread

Tags
point, mansfield, steve, work, school

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.