Mansfield Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2013, 06:35 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrc4 View Post
The biggest problem regarding Mansfield Landscaping is this business of " Self " promoting. For example Mansfield completes the job, writes a " Glowing " report on the completed job signs the customer name to it and then Posts the report, complete with photo's.

Once the report is posted one would expect opinions on the completed job Good or Bad what else can you expect. If a negative comment is posted on the project Whoa...hold on to your hat. Mansfield Landscaping leaves itself wide open for opinions good/bad otherwise because of this.

They claim to be the Number#1 Landscaping Company in the Villages, that claim is really a stretch. They I will say are the #1 in advertising, In fact I just got a glossy advertisement in the mail from them today.

There are plenty of really good Landscaping Companies nearby who quietly go about there business and do outstanding work, without all the self promoting, pompous attitude. Quite frankly I am along with others tired of Mansfield Landscaping.
Im curious.... I see you are very new to the forum. At the beginning of this month, you posted that you were considering buying a home in The Villages. Are you a Villager now?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.