Moles

Closed Thread
Old 01-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Smile Moles

We had moles and someone told us to pour urine soaked kitty liter down the holes and it worked and no more moles. I know that it sounds gross but just scoop out the poop and pour it down. We had them in one home in MA and another home in NH and we never saw them again.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Gold member
Default Sometimes not funny

Ya sink a quarter of a million into a home and when you show up at closing to see your beautiful ripped up yard and dead shrubs the jokes fade.

Moth balls must work because my neighbor had em and drove them into my yard.

I hear there are some electronic spikes that can be bought at farm and tractor placed around the home and gardens and the noise dives em nuts.

With my luck half the neighborhood will be screaming adjusting their hearing aids.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:31 PM

The most economical way is to simply shoot them. When you see a new mound being formed pull up a chair and wait. When you see dirt being pushed up pull the trigger. A
.22 works nicely and won't alarm anyone.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:59 PM

We tried the electronic spikes, cat urine, bubble gum, mothballs, water, mole traps...none of them worked. Wasted a lot of money. Should have called the pest control guy first.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Call the CIA they just arrested one
Old 01-24-2012, 08:53 PM

I have had mole issues as well. Called the warranty department first then referred to Bray's to handle on my own. I had (7) 1-2' mounds in my tiny little patio villa front yard. One treatment would cost me $465. If I signed up for a year, I paid $415 for the initial treatment and then $39/month for 11months. I felt "trapped" but in our brand new neighborhood wanted to be a responsible homeowner. I knew of Bray's from relatives living in TV. I have had to have Bray's come back twice to gas out more gophers. I was told I had a colony of them. Bray's come out monthly and physically check my lawn. Do not know what I am going to do after a year. It is not a cheap solution but I know I would not get them with a single trap.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Talking Moles

Fill the holes with empty beer cans. Should they work around them I would call Bill Murray who is very good at controlling rodents.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.