Musical Instrument

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2021, 11:31 AM
Default Musical Instrument

I play an Aerophone. It is a new instrument to me. It is a lot of fun and an absolute joy to play. I would like to meet others who play the Aerophone (or other wind synthesizer). It is entirely possible that I am the only villager who plays the Aerophone, but I hope to find another person or two that play it also. Please let me know if you, or someone you know, plays this fun instrument. If there is a better forum to find such people, please let me know that as well. I'm kind of new to this forum, but I assume there is a way an interested person can contact me other than through this Forum
Old 10-19-2021, 11:59 AM

I was thinking of buying an Akai Ewi. Is that similar to what you have and could they be played together? Are you new to The Villages? Mike
Old 10-19-2021, 01:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,725 Times in 5,248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoungs View Post
I play an Aerophone. It is a new instrument to me. It is a lot of fun and an absolute joy to play. I would like to meet others who play the Aerophone (or other wind synthesizer). It is entirely possible that I am the only villager who plays the Aerophone, but I hope to find another person or two that play it also. Please let me know if you, or someone you know, plays this fun instrument. If there is a better forum to find such people, please let me know that as well. I'm kind of new to this forum, but I assume there is a way an interested person can contact me other than through this Forum
Do you realize that you started this thread under the "landscape talk" forum topic?
Old 10-21-2021, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpalmgirl View Post
I was thinking of buying an Akai Ewi. Is that similar to what you have and could they be played together? Are you new to The Villages? Mike
I don't know the instrument you mention. I can tell you I love my Aerophone. I have no relationship with the company, but would love to show you the instrument if you want to see it. Apparently I posted in the wrong section of "Talk of the Villages" so it is better for you to call me if you want to see it. (618) 263-8579. yes, I am pretty new to the villages.
Old 10-21-2021, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Do you realize that you started this thread under the "landscape talk" forum topic?
Sorry-- Had no idea. I find posting to "Talk of The Villages to be difficult.
Closed Thread

Tags
play, aerophone, instrument, plays, forum

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.